Thursday, July 7, 2011

Portrait of pregnant Posh: Proud David Beckham shares picture of wife's bare bump

By Natalie Trombetta


Oh baby! David Beckham posted this picture of his pregnant wife Victoria on his Facebook page today


Just last week Victoria Beckham said she was uncomfortable flaunting her bump in public.

But it seems her husband David doesn't share her reservations.

The LA Galaxy star, 36, risked the wrath of his heavily pregnant wife today by posting a portrait that put her form on show in all its glory.

He wrote on his Facebook page: 'Took this pic of Victoria while she wasn't looking. She looks amazing, so close now to the baby being born!'


In the black and white frame, the former Spice Girl, 37, is seen reclining in the sun wearing a skirt and bandeau-style top and dark sunglasses.

The candid shot comes days after she told Women's Wear Daily she didn't want to join the ranks of A-list stars, including Demi Moore, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, who have exposed their bare bumps on magazine covers.

'I’m not really one of those people that likes to go out and pose and flaunt being pregnant,' she said.

'Not like there’s anything wrong in that. I’m so proud to be pregnant and I feel so blessed and so happy, I really do.

'But I’m just not that kind of person. So, no, I won’t be taking my clothes off. I don’t think anyone needs to see that, other than my husband. Absolutely not.'

There are now just days to go before she is due to give birth to her fourth child, a much-longed-for daughter.

She has booked into a private hospital in LA where she will give birth by caesarean on Sunday.

The couple have three boys; Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, and six-year-old Cruz.


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment