Friday, June 24, 2011

dragon tattoo back_21

images Alex Pettyfer Tattoos dragon tattoo back_21. Dragon Age Origins
  • Dragon Age Origins



  • sertasheep
    03-26 12:48 PM
    Sai,

    HOW: Some attorneys have what they call "consular representation" (ie a good working relationship with the Consulates in Canada). I do NOT know how this is feasible, but several applicants who are unable to travel to their home countries due to long consular wait times, fear of retribution, etc., go through a attorney to get the stamping done in Canada.

    WHO: There are quite a few who specialize only in consular representation. And, they're VERY successful at this. They travel to Canada, ask you to be present at a rendezvous and then you go together for the interview. But it costs you quite a packet $$$!!!!

    How can a attorney help in getting H1 stamped at a Canadian US consulate ?





    wallpaper Dragon Age Origins dragon tattoo back_21. Sexy Temporary Tattoo
  • Sexy Temporary Tattoo



  • arihant
    06-01 12:47 PM
    Those who are eligible to apply in June, did you apply the first day itself, or will do it later?





    dragon tattoo back_21. Tattoo
  • Tattoo



  • Anders �stberg
    January 17th, 2005, 05:03 AM
    From last nights local game. Some pictures from the seats, some from the penalty box area. ISO1600, 1/500s and f/2 or f/2.8 in manual mode. Sports really is a challenge, I still don't get many keepers - I noticed this time I tend to rush things and probably cause a lot of bluriness through camera shake, and don't follow the players well enough for the AF to lock on reliably. Practice, practice...

    Comments are very welcome! :)

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/HaningeHockey_2005-01-16/JH5Q0568.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/HaningeHockey_2005-01-16/JH5Q0596.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/HaningeHockey_2005-01-16/JH5Q0605.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/HaningeHockey_2005-01-16/JH5Q0621.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/fotogalleri/albums/HaningeHockey_2005-01-16/JH5Q0609.jpg





    2011 Sexy Temporary Tattoo dragon tattoo back_21. Tattoo
  • Tattoo



  • kondur_007
    02-23 08:37 PM
    I have applied for renewal of H1b and H4 by premium processing on 10-Jan-2010 based on pending green card. I got an RFE for my H1b for which my employer replied on 10-Feb-2010. My H1b got approved where as my wifes H4 got rejected on 22-Feb-2010. Still waiting for denial letter from USCIS. My wifes I-94 got expired on 11-Feb-2010. So is she out of status since 11-Feb-2010. What are my options. Is it better to re-open (MTR) case or go to india and re apply for H4. how is this out of status going to affect her chances of getting renewd in India or her green card application. Any other ideas. Please help.

    First a correction: your wife is not "out of status from Feb 11", but actually she is supposed to leave once the denial came on Feb 22. (she was fine between feb 11 and feb 22 as her extension was pending).

    She starts to accure illegal presence starting from Feb 22.

    Best option for her would be to go back, get a new H4 stap based on your approved H1 and come back; I can not see any problem with that (as far as I can see). Now risk with this entirely depends on the grounds of the denial of her H4 (but if it was denied for some minor reason or by mistake, I dont see any problem at all). This is the best way to solve this and also to make sure GC process is not affected.

    Good Luck.

    ps: I am not a lawyer. Follow your lawyer's advise.



    more...


    dragon tattoo back_21. lil wayne illuminati proof.
  • lil wayne illuminati proof.



  • waitnwatch
    07-06 12:59 AM
    I just received this RFE on my spouse's I-485 application. It states that while the applicant's name is spelt **i**** on the application it is spelt **ee**** on the birth and marriage registration certificate. The RFE states that they require some sort of document to show that name was officially changed. In a following note the RFE states that the document (I would assume the green card) that the USCIS will issue will be issued in the name on the birth certificate instead of on I-485 application if sufficient proof of registration of name change is not provided. Only a copy of the passport will not be treated as sufficient proof and supporting documentation that the name was registered with authority has to be provided for the USCIS to accept the name change.

    Did anyone face this type of issue. What did you do. Any information would be appreciated as I have no clue about how to deal with this. I will ofcourse consult a lawyer at the beginning of next week but would like some advice.





    dragon tattoo back_21. Alex Pettyfer Tattoos
  • Alex Pettyfer Tattoos



  • casinoroyale
    10-02 10:09 AM
    Otherthan waiting whatever time they take to verify education details, may be you should try to transfer the case to consulate in India (or) withdraw the application from Vancouver and apply fresh in India. This is a standard and well known "watch out" issue when any foregin national applies for visa in a country other than their home country. Although not everyone faced this problem.



    more...


    dragon tattoo back_21. Alex Pettyfer Tattoos
  • Alex Pettyfer Tattoos



  • NyteStarNyne
    11-10 10:15 PM
    My two entries (hope I'm not too late!): Clockwork Kirupa (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338568) & Kirupa Hero (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338583)

    Thanks :)





    2010 Tattoo dragon tattoo back_21. Alex Pettyfer Tattoos
  • Alex Pettyfer Tattoos



  • pappu
    07-01 11:25 PM
    You need not worry about maintaining your H1B status in order to file for 485. Your 140 is already approved so when your date arrives to file for 485 you can file for it from Canada. You can come and work again based on your 485. You may go for councellor processing for your GC and get it outside the country. Councellor processing might even be faster than waiting inside US at 485 stage for long times until one finally get actual GC in hand.

    I commend your planning and applying for Canadian PR in time as plan B.



    more...


    dragon tattoo back_21. CPN Custom Design / Dragon
  • CPN Custom Design / Dragon



  • Hong12
    02-06 02:12 PM
    Thank you very much for your help and all the info. I really appreciate it. I actually tried to fill out the Forms DS 156 and DS 157 and got totally lost. The following is my background. I worked at the company A in US as an Electrical Engineer until May, 08 (the end of my 6 year H1). Then, I went back to Malaysia and worked on my family business as a store manager and business owner, selling electrical appliances. My PERM is currently pending over one year now. Accordingly, I got an approval for 1 year and 2 months on my H1. I will now come back to work at company A in US, starting March 5, 09 (the same US company that I worked until May, 08).
    I have questions that I am unsure about the Forms DS 156 and DS 157 as the followings:

    Form DS 156
    - Question 28 (who will pay for your trip): does the trip need to be paid by the US Employer? Can I pay it myself? My concern is I am not sure if I have to pay it myself because of my H1 Status. Pls advise.
    - Question 20 (Name and Address of Present Employer or School): I think this should be my current company. In this case, please advise if this should be Company A that I will be start working in March or my family business in Malaysia.
    - Question 21 (Present Occupation): should this be Electrical Engineer or Store Manager (Business Owner) for my family business? I actually worked as an Electrical Engineer for over 8 years. I only worked on my family business as a Store manager (Business Owner) for one year. Please advise which one I should put.
    - Question 25 (Name and Telephone Numbers of Person in US Who You Will Be Staying With or Visiting for Tourism or Business): I will go back to work at Company A in US, and my brother lives in the same area that I will be working. So, I�ll be staying at my brother�s place. In this case, should this Item be the company A�s address or my brother�s address? Otherwise, should I put �None�?
    - Question 29 (Have you ever been in US?):
    For How long?: would this be (6 year � 2 months) since I spent 2 month vacation outside US during this past 6 year H1?
    Enter Additional Visits to US here: I made 3 trips to Malaysia and 2 trips to Canada during this past 6 years of my H1B. I also made one trip to Canada during my F1 visa. In this case, I�m not sure if this should be the date I returned back to US from my trips to Malaysia and Canada. Should I mention only the trips during my 6 year H1 or mention all the trips, including the period of my F1 Visa?

    DS 157
    - Question 12 (Not Including Current Employer, List Your Last Two Employers): I worked at company B in US till Jan, 07 and then moved to Company A in US until May, 08 (the end of my 6 year H1). Then, I came back to work on my family business till now. I will go back to work at Company A again in March, 09. I am not sure if my present company is my family business in Malaysia. My future company is Company A that I will start working in March, 09. My two previous companies are Company A that I worked from Jan, 07 to May, 08 and also Company B that I worked before Jan, 07. In this case, should I put Company A (Jan, 07 to May, 08) and Company B (before Jan, 07) as the last two companies? Please advise.

    Another issue is that I worked on my family business as a Store Manager (Business Owner) for almost one year. This is not engineering work. Would this cause me any problems for my visa application because I will go back to work with company A as an electrical engineer? Note that I still get work from company A from time to time, but I just did not get pay during this time that I stay in Malaysia. Please advise.

    Please help�. I am totally confused and need to use these two forms for the visa interview. Thank you very much.





    hair Tattoo dragon tattoo back_21. Hello Kitty and Dragon Ball
  • Hello Kitty and Dragon Ball



  • MatsP
    July 28th, 2005, 12:33 AM
    With your requirements, wihtout knowing more about what type of photography you're actually interested in, I'd say the Canon Rebel XT (EOS 350D) would be a good match with plenty of money to spare on buying some nice lenses. Nikon D70 is another option, in rougly the same price-range.

    One step up from the Rebel XT is the 20D. The 20D has the same sensor and other major features, but it's got a bigger buffer and is slightly faster on "multishot", so if you're into shooting fast sequences, that would be the way to go. You're looking at the better part of a grand to buy the 20D house only, so unless you're particularly after this feature, there's little reason to go for the 20D, the XT will do everything else just fine.

    When it comes to "Upgrading to professional", I think you'll find that the Canon and Nikon both have a range of lenses, and a few camera bodies. The camera body will be one side of "how professional" the equipment is, and the lenses will be the other side. The general principle here is that you can easily spend 3-4 times more on lenses than you do on the camera body, so lenses are probably going to be your major outlay in the long term, whether you are an amateur, professional or in-between. [I for instance have a few "professional" lenses, but not all of my lenses are that level, and I don't own a pro camera body].

    I don't think Canon or Nikon are about to change anything dramatically that would break the backwards compatibility, so whatever you buy today, you should be able to use for a long time. [I've still got some lenses that I bought about 15-20 years ago].

    --
    Mats



    more...


    dragon tattoo back_21. Hello Kitty and Dragon Ball 6
  • Hello Kitty and Dragon Ball 6



  • gc_check
    03-10 07:55 AM
    I guess I should agree with Jerrome because I am going to India 2 weeks from now and My friend who recently had been to India mentioned the same. I have asked the same question to my immigration lawyer, I will post it when I get a reply.

    In mean time I have another question, My flight is from Chicago to Delhi, but I have to take a loacl flight from Miami to Chicago, all my international baggage check in's are at the Miami. My question here is should I surrender the I-94 at Miami since I am doing all my International baggage check in's or should it be in Chicago.

    Please let me know if anybody had this situation.

    -Success.

    Submit the I-94 when you board the flight that leave USA, in your case, Chicago, Not Miami, It is always not advisable to sumbit when you are boarding a connecting, non-Internation flight. For example, what if the International flight is cancelled or you missed, you will be in US, but have already returned your I-94 Also always have copies of all the I-94 for records.





    hot lil wayne illuminati proof. dragon tattoo back_21. Copyright © 2007-2011 Tattoo
  • Copyright © 2007-2011 Tattoo



  • jayleno
    04-24 09:41 AM
    Guys,

    A few days back my wife got the same RFE. Except we were asked to sumbit different evidence like joint back account, joint tax filings, joint residency, insurance on which both names are listed etc.

    Looks like its getting very common to request this evidence recently.



    more...


    house Try on the Chicest Emmy#39;s dragon tattoo back_21. MILAN – Bek AC Milan Sokratis Papastathopoulos tak masuk dalam skuad
  • MILAN – Bek AC Milan Sokratis Papastathopoulos tak masuk dalam skuad



  • chanduv23
    11-09 08:16 AM
    Did someone say beer? If you guys will bring in chips and salsa, I will get beer. Let me know if you decide for 7ish on Friday. Will be there.

    Cheers,

    Cool - lets have a theme for the party and we can all wear clothes based on that theme. How about ramayana?
    Obama - Rama
    Michelle - Sita
    Sasha and malia - lava and kusa
    biden - lakshmana

    one of us will be ravana, kumbakarna .....

    with beer chips and salsa - I would also recommend shish kebabs with spicy chutney and offocurse onion and mirchi bhajjis

    and some champagne - because they may make an announcement "Best costume winners will get a green card"





    tattoo Alex Pettyfer Tattoos dragon tattoo back_21. Neck Tattoo Ideas
  • Neck Tattoo Ideas



  • prolegalimmi
    03-27 06:44 PM
    Below is a Copy.

    "Dear Editor,
    I hope that this letter of mine gets a few minutes of your precious time.
    While there is a raging debate going on in the Senate about how to accomodate illegal immigrants, while there is so much time being given to find solutions to the issue of illegal immigration, a little known fact is that upwards of 350,000 legal immigrants, who have come to the United States legally, contributing to the american community positively, putting their special skill sets to practice to keep american technical, engineering, research and such jobs in america, paying taxes for every penny they earn, for every day they have lived here, these people are languishing for more than five years because of governmental delays and lack of governmental resources to process their applications in a timely manner.
    No coverage at all is being given to the plight of these more than 350,000 'legal' immigrants. These legal immigrants are even afraid to come out and protest lest they get into legal problems with the law enforcement because they might be disturbing peace or affecting productivity negatively. Would NPR kindly give a voice to these legal immigrants and let the public know about the silent suffering that these legal immigrants are going through. If any more information is needed at all, please do visit immigrationvoice.com, or contact any of these individuals who are here legally, shrey@immigrationvoice.org
    jay@immigrationvoice.org
    sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
    nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
    kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org
    OR call (281) 576-7185 .

    Thank You very much for your time."



    more...


    pictures Alex Pettyfer Tattoos dragon tattoo back_21. dragon, scorpion, and more
  • dragon, scorpion, and more



  • number30
    04-16 11:44 AM
    My friend had a similar RFE and he got a month to answer. Luckily he found his I-20 copy.

    Couple of things you can try.

    1. Contact the previous company/HR/Lawyer that filed for the first OPT/H1b for you and they might have a copy of it. Most companies/lawfirms retain the files or archive it rather than destroying it. This is the best bet.

    2. Whatever the lawyer suggested along with any proof of your I-94 with D/S stamp from your student days along with clear copies of passport stamps with DOE and exit.

    Other option is Try to get from University. They will have the copy for the sure.





    dresses Copyright © 2007-2011 Tattoo dragon tattoo back_21. Mike Prada/SB Nation
  • Mike Prada/SB Nation



  • dsneyog
    01-15 09:49 AM
    Just checked my case status and it show PDA

    Post-Decision Activity
    On January 14, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

    So it should be in mail in days right
    Should I do happy dance now???



    more...


    makeup CPN Custom Design / Dragon dragon tattoo back_21. Try on the Chicest Emmy#39;s
  • Try on the Chicest Emmy#39;s



  • greenmonster
    11-30 08:05 AM
    Hi,

    I am on EAD with my GC sponsor, 485 pending - PD Dec2006. I was a Sr.QA Analyst while my Labor was filed. Those job responsibilities were submitted in labor along with generic titles like programmer analyst etc.

    Now that I have planned a technology change, I am moving into SAP BI. As it is getting tough to get contract positions and lot of FTE opportunities. I am wondering what my options are. Having said that I am also anticipating my PD to be current in july/aug/sep 2011.

    I was told by my employer that I could temporarily resign , take a FT with another company and join back within 6 months.
    During this time they would continue with my green process.

    In this situation while I am very close ( 6-9 months) for my PD to be current, what are my best options?

    1. AC21 - get it all done with new company ? Job title from Sr.Qa to SAP BI would it be a problem?

    2. Temporary resignation and rejoining - is it really feasible?

    3. Stay with current company - try for contract positions even if it means that I have to stay long on bench. I have been already out since Aug.

    Please pour in your thoughts.

    Thanks for your help.
    Hello Guru's

    Please help on this. Need your suggestions/ thoughts.

    Thanks





    girlfriend Neck Tattoo Ideas dragon tattoo back_21. Charlize Theron - TOMS
  • Charlize Theron - TOMS



  • Shams
    10-24 03:04 PM
    Axilleus,

    My EAD status changed to "Card Production Ordered" on 10/15, changed to "Approval Notice Sent" on 10/20. I have received my card today (10/24).





    hairstyles Hello Kitty and Dragon Ball 6 dragon tattoo back_21. Fashion Week - DKNY
  • Fashion Week - DKNY



  • sandyn16
    11-01 12:30 AM
    I faced the same situation last year when my I94 expired because my passport expired in April 2007. I got my passport renewed but missed the I94 expiry date.
    I consulted my attorney and he advised leaving the country asap and coming back. I went to Canada (since I had a Canadian visitor visa) via Buffalo and came back, but the immigration officer told me am fine as long as my I797 is valid.
    I heeded my lawyers advise finally and visited India for a few weeks and came back and got new I94.
    Based on the information I gathered at that time, there is some time period , I think 40 days after the I94 expiry date by which you can file for new I94 within this country else you have to go out of the country and come back.





    ravi98
    11-05 12:07 PM
    So lets take up peice meal offer - will he sponsor/co-sponor a bill for us?
    Our OH members - need to get active in meeting with his office. It would be good to know the position of Speaker Boehner on our issues.





    ramaonline
    06-27 03:04 PM
    There is no grace period for finding a new h1b employer - but generally USCIS overlooks gaps of 1-2 months between employment assuming you are able to transfer your H1B to another employer soon

    You can download the employer database from this link and apply to prospective employers - This will help in your job search

    FLCDataCenter.com (http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CaseH1B.aspx)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment