
chanduv23
08-10 11:50 AM
Get some inspiration
qtW8h5vLfn4
and make it to the meeting and rally :)
qtW8h5vLfn4
and make it to the meeting and rally :)
wallpaper justin bieber dating selena
desi3933
06-26 12:35 AM
Hi. I came from the Philippines and signed a contract for a 3-year obligation as a PT here in the US. My employer paid my recruiter (agency) fees to get me here. In the whole process, I did not shell out anything except for my airfare and other minor fees. However, my recruiter made this written contract saying that if I breach it, I have to pay all the expenses, as in literally all of it regardless of how long I already worked within the three-year period. I just feel that I am being held by my employer since I am planning to move to another company that would better give me the chance to have a green card to a place where I really like to live. Is it really legal that a recruiter make a copy of a contract/bond for the employer and the recruit to sign on it and for me to be responsible to pay all of the fees should I breach the contract? Is there any law/article that prohibits this practice?
I highly appreciate your warm assistance.
NaturopathicPT
Please consult an attorney that deals with Employment and Contract law in your employer's state. Some things are legally binding and other are not. It depends on your agreement terms.
__________________
Not a legal advice
I highly appreciate your warm assistance.
NaturopathicPT
Please consult an attorney that deals with Employment and Contract law in your employer's state. Some things are legally binding and other are not. It depends on your agreement terms.
__________________
Not a legal advice
md_jul_03
08-06 03:55 PM
I took some time to compile the list of INDIA only EB3 and EB2 categories for past 2 years and from the trend, it is very easy to predict the Oct bulletin.
It does not need a attorney or spies. You just need to work up the numbers.
I did this only for INDIA. Any chinese can complile it for China.
MONTH EB2 EB3
Aug 05 C 01APR01
Sep 05 C U
Oct 05 01NOV99 01JAN98
Nov 05 01NOV99 01JAN98
Dec 05 01JUL00 1-Jan-99
Jan 06 01JAN01 01JUN99
Feb 06 01AUG01 01JAN00
Mar 06 01JAN02 01JAN01
Apr 06 01JUL02 01FEB01
May 06 01JAN03 01MAR01
Jun 06 01JAN03 08APR01
Jul 06 01JAN03 15APR01
Aug 06 U 01APR01
Sep 06 U 15APR01
Oct 06 15JUN02 22-Apr-01
Nov 06 01JAN03 APRIL01
Dec 06 08JAN03
Jan 07 Jan03 May01
Feb 07 Jan03 May01
Mar 07 Jan03 May01
Apr 07 Jan03 May01
May 07 Jan03 May01
Jun 07 Apr04 Jun03
Jul 07 C C
Aug 07 U U
Sep 07 Jan03 May01
Oct 07 Jan03 May01
Nov 07 Jul03 June02
Dec 07 Jul03 Jun02
Jan 08 Jan04 Jun02
Feb 08 Jan04 Jun02
Here is my analysis.
Bulletin dates moves by six months as max jump for EB2 and 1 month for EB3.
Begining of New year in Oct, they conservatively pull back the numbers so as to flush out pending apps.
Now since they have already flushed apps in June/July, in Nov they will move EB2 by six months and possibly either stop there or make it one full year by moving it by another six months.
For EB3, they like to get it stuck at mid year so Jun02.
Guys, give a thought to this trend and see if you can guess more accurately.
Interesting analysis.
I found an additional prediction on this link http://www.murthy.com/news/n_oct07vb.html
It does not need a attorney or spies. You just need to work up the numbers.
I did this only for INDIA. Any chinese can complile it for China.
MONTH EB2 EB3
Aug 05 C 01APR01
Sep 05 C U
Oct 05 01NOV99 01JAN98
Nov 05 01NOV99 01JAN98
Dec 05 01JUL00 1-Jan-99
Jan 06 01JAN01 01JUN99
Feb 06 01AUG01 01JAN00
Mar 06 01JAN02 01JAN01
Apr 06 01JUL02 01FEB01
May 06 01JAN03 01MAR01
Jun 06 01JAN03 08APR01
Jul 06 01JAN03 15APR01
Aug 06 U 01APR01
Sep 06 U 15APR01
Oct 06 15JUN02 22-Apr-01
Nov 06 01JAN03 APRIL01
Dec 06 08JAN03
Jan 07 Jan03 May01
Feb 07 Jan03 May01
Mar 07 Jan03 May01
Apr 07 Jan03 May01
May 07 Jan03 May01
Jun 07 Apr04 Jun03
Jul 07 C C
Aug 07 U U
Sep 07 Jan03 May01
Oct 07 Jan03 May01
Nov 07 Jul03 June02
Dec 07 Jul03 Jun02
Jan 08 Jan04 Jun02
Feb 08 Jan04 Jun02
Here is my analysis.
Bulletin dates moves by six months as max jump for EB2 and 1 month for EB3.
Begining of New year in Oct, they conservatively pull back the numbers so as to flush out pending apps.
Now since they have already flushed apps in June/July, in Nov they will move EB2 by six months and possibly either stop there or make it one full year by moving it by another six months.
For EB3, they like to get it stuck at mid year so Jun02.
Guys, give a thought to this trend and see if you can guess more accurately.
Interesting analysis.
I found an additional prediction on this link http://www.murthy.com/news/n_oct07vb.html
2011 justin bieber and selena gomez

GCBy3000
11-21 05:57 PM
I live in a small town and work for fortune 100. Last month I saw some 10 Indian families in my small town and wondered what they are doing here? There are only two big insurance companies here and the other one does not have any H1bs. In my company there are four H1bs.
When I talked with them, they all came here for the first time from Accenture India. It was interesting to know that those guys are team leads and PMs back in India, but are mere programmers here. They say, they are not involved in any managerial or design activities. All they were given instructions from the perm employees on how/what to do. When discussed more, they said that is how Indian consulting and American companies work. We are PMs and leads only in India, but not when we are deputed to US. But if we go to UK/AUS, then we do the real PM job but not in US. Also 80% of Indian companies revolve around US projects.
The reason for me to say this now is I was thinking all these days that I lost big opportunity because I did not move back to India in right time. This is not true. Even if I decide to move back now, I should be able to get Sr.PM job. I learnt a lot from those guys about the Indian market. After that I felt the only thing I missed is Indian food.
What makes you say that there will be a spike in the PM jobs?
When I talked with them, they all came here for the first time from Accenture India. It was interesting to know that those guys are team leads and PMs back in India, but are mere programmers here. They say, they are not involved in any managerial or design activities. All they were given instructions from the perm employees on how/what to do. When discussed more, they said that is how Indian consulting and American companies work. We are PMs and leads only in India, but not when we are deputed to US. But if we go to UK/AUS, then we do the real PM job but not in US. Also 80% of Indian companies revolve around US projects.
The reason for me to say this now is I was thinking all these days that I lost big opportunity because I did not move back to India in right time. This is not true. Even if I decide to move back now, I should be able to get Sr.PM job. I learnt a lot from those guys about the Indian market. After that I felt the only thing I missed is Indian food.
What makes you say that there will be a spike in the PM jobs?
more...
nashim
04-07 02:55 PM
thanks gcisadawg,
savitri.bhave
07-05 08:52 PM
This is a very basic question and I need answer on this as early as possible and guidance from you.
I came to this country in Dec 2001 on H1B Visa.
I never applied for green card since then.
Now on Dec1,2007 my H1B expires so I will have to go back to China.
If I file for green card at this point, will I be able to get the yearly extension for next few years till my GC comes?
Am I even eligible to do so?
Can I go to Canada and still work in USA (Since I live close to canadian border)?
I came to this country in Dec 2001 on H1B Visa.
I never applied for green card since then.
Now on Dec1,2007 my H1B expires so I will have to go back to China.
If I file for green card at this point, will I be able to get the yearly extension for next few years till my GC comes?
Am I even eligible to do so?
Can I go to Canada and still work in USA (Since I live close to canadian border)?
more...
priti8888
08-16 11:09 AM
Most IO in India are not aware of "AP"...They ask if you have a GC , H1B ,F1 or tourist visa. Here's what we and our friends have done and it works..
Make a copy of AP and highlight the sentence where it mentions that "this person is allowed to travel....blah blah...". Paper clip the original AP along with it . The IO will cautiosly compare the original to the duplicate.And tell them that you are in the Final stage of GC process...
They have only few mins to look over all your docs...(PP, AP,EAD..Etc...so you might as well help them by highlighting what exactly he needs to see.
Make a copy of AP and highlight the sentence where it mentions that "this person is allowed to travel....blah blah...". Paper clip the original AP along with it . The IO will cautiosly compare the original to the duplicate.And tell them that you are in the Final stage of GC process...
They have only few mins to look over all your docs...(PP, AP,EAD..Etc...so you might as well help them by highlighting what exactly he needs to see.
2010 JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ
cox
June 19th, 2005, 04:27 AM
In the words of William F. Buckley Jr..... some of my first instincts are reprehensible! Glad you finally got CS2....How are you liking it so far? (It IS out of the box isn't it?)
It is out and installed. I loaded up the rainbow picture, did an adjustment layer, but don't seem to be making changes that really improve the shot. I'll try some more later, but I have to go, the sun is about to rise :)
It is out and installed. I loaded up the rainbow picture, did an adjustment layer, but don't seem to be making changes that really improve the shot. I'll try some more later, but I have to go, the sun is about to rise :)
more...
pal351
11-22 09:16 PM
Fee : $305.00
Applied on line, printed the form.
Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
1) 485 - copy.
2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
4) DL - Copy.
5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)
I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.
Thank You.
Applied on line, printed the form.
Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
1) 485 - copy.
2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
4) DL - Copy.
5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)
I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.
Thank You.
hair selena gomez and justin bieber

milind70
04-07 05:28 PM
sam_gc,
Thanks for the response! Fear and hope compete against each other in this dilemma! Seems like the decision rests with the IO whenever she enters next time.
There is a provision for extending B2 visa. If they dont allow, they wouldnt have it in the first place. I understand getting Immigration benefit is a privilege and not a right! The question is how to balance our needs without overreaching it!
Rgds,
gcisadawg
There is a provision but need complelling reasons for extension of stay over six months at a strech on B2. The odds are high that they may have trouble getting a six month stay the next time around.What happened in a rare case with other should not be taken as precendence.It depends from situation to sitatuon and is at discretion of IO at POE.
Thanks for the response! Fear and hope compete against each other in this dilemma! Seems like the decision rests with the IO whenever she enters next time.
There is a provision for extending B2 visa. If they dont allow, they wouldnt have it in the first place. I understand getting Immigration benefit is a privilege and not a right! The question is how to balance our needs without overreaching it!
Rgds,
gcisadawg
There is a provision but need complelling reasons for extension of stay over six months at a strech on B2. The odds are high that they may have trouble getting a six month stay the next time around.What happened in a rare case with other should not be taken as precendence.It depends from situation to sitatuon and is at discretion of IO at POE.
more...
dagabaaj
01-23 11:19 AM
Finally the dates for I-140 have moved beyond the 8/15/2007 for Texas service center. That is a good sign. We should see some I-140 approvals soon then.
hot Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
msyedy
12-13 12:35 PM
Cons
(a) How many EB visas will they increase in CIR?...
(b) Will they allow you to file I-485 before your visa number is available.
(c) How stable would be your job be in comming years
(d) What year of your H1 B are you in.
1) If you do not have a problem in H1b extension then.. new Perm Labor in 6 months... (a) I-140 in one month if premium ---- b) if they say no premium you have to wait, how long can't say)
1a) favourable ... 1b) -- ?????
2) If Eb numbers increase a) allow you to file I-485 to get EAD.
b) Eb num increases but no I-485 until date becomes current.
2a) will get you EAD, WIFE can get a job anywhere.. no travel problems and extensions.
2b -- opposite to 2a
3) Job at this company or Green Card. a) You want green card quicker as EB2 will move faster than EB3 even if USCIS don't allow you to file I-485 is
current.
b) If dont care about the earlier issues and are happy to stick with the new job and feel you will be at this place then
Your decision....
I may be wrong but I need GC quicker
(a) How many EB visas will they increase in CIR?...
(b) Will they allow you to file I-485 before your visa number is available.
(c) How stable would be your job be in comming years
(d) What year of your H1 B are you in.
1) If you do not have a problem in H1b extension then.. new Perm Labor in 6 months... (a) I-140 in one month if premium ---- b) if they say no premium you have to wait, how long can't say)
1a) favourable ... 1b) -- ?????
2) If Eb numbers increase a) allow you to file I-485 to get EAD.
b) Eb num increases but no I-485 until date becomes current.
2a) will get you EAD, WIFE can get a job anywhere.. no travel problems and extensions.
2b -- opposite to 2a
3) Job at this company or Green Card. a) You want green card quicker as EB2 will move faster than EB3 even if USCIS don't allow you to file I-485 is
current.
b) If dont care about the earlier issues and are happy to stick with the new job and feel you will be at this place then
Your decision....
I may be wrong but I need GC quicker
more...
house Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
bingl
04-15 11:47 PM
My Driving license is expiring soon (the day my I94 expires ) ....I have been on H4 till now ....but my husband is on EAD now . When I went to renew my license they asked me to get EAD since my I94 will expire soon . Is that the only way to renew ? Can I file for AP and use that, since I will have to travel to India anyways ?
tattoo Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
senthiltamil
09-22 08:54 PM
Mine is in TSC.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
pictures Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
imconfused
07-03 10:15 AM
I guarantee you they won't do a thing with it. in fact they won't even be able to take it home (the workers that is) because they are not allowed to, it's almost like accepting bribes, right? Hey I have an idea, let's all apply lipstick and kiss a piece of paper and send that :D yes, even guys, it's for the greater good:D
u talk like a kid in class II.
u talk like a kid in class II.
dresses justin bieber and selena gomez

franklin
07-17 05:43 PM
Thanks To You All It Would Not Have Been Possible Without Your Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, it wouldn't have been possible without donations from members on the board as well.
There is MUCH more to do and fight for.
Please donate!
Actually, it wouldn't have been possible without donations from members on the board as well.
There is MUCH more to do and fight for.
Please donate!
more...
makeup Justin-ieber-selena-gomez-
sdrblr
08-27 02:29 PM
What did your attorney say? I-140 is an employer document and you cannot do anything. Your company's attorney needs to request and I assume he knows how
Hi,
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
Hi,
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
girlfriend justin bieber and selena gomez
hanu0913
10-08 03:12 PM
Your sentences are confusing. Please no offense.
You can file your wife's I-485(derivative adjustment) once the PD is current. So just relax and keep on looking Visa Bulletin every month to check if the priority dates are current.
My case : got GC on June. Filed wife's case in June and she has an EAD.
All the best.
so here is exact question , what about if i get GC approval before my PD gets current?
You can file your wife's I-485(derivative adjustment) once the PD is current. So just relax and keep on looking Visa Bulletin every month to check if the priority dates are current.
My case : got GC on June. Filed wife's case in June and she has an EAD.
All the best.
so here is exact question , what about if i get GC approval before my PD gets current?
hairstyles JUSTIN BIEBER KISSING SELEN

sixburgh
08-13 12:25 PM
Did she get Paystub, If not you are good.
I don't think she can have both H4 & EAD. But once she started working on EAD and got paystub....Paid taxes etc.....I'm sure her status will be EAD and no H4 furthur...By any chance if USCIS got hold of it. Might cause problem for her 485 approval.
USCIS gives whatever we ask for. We should be careful and take advise from Attorneys. Not one 2-3 Attorneys as some of the attorneys have limit knowledge. Best suggestions your Employer if he has good knowledge.....As they might have seen lot of cases for their employers.
She did work and yes she got paystub's.
Oh boy.
I am deeply worried now.
What is the corrective action for this?
I don't think she can have both H4 & EAD. But once she started working on EAD and got paystub....Paid taxes etc.....I'm sure her status will be EAD and no H4 furthur...By any chance if USCIS got hold of it. Might cause problem for her 485 approval.
USCIS gives whatever we ask for. We should be careful and take advise from Attorneys. Not one 2-3 Attorneys as some of the attorneys have limit knowledge. Best suggestions your Employer if he has good knowledge.....As they might have seen lot of cases for their employers.
She did work and yes she got paystub's.
Oh boy.
I am deeply worried now.
What is the corrective action for this?
monkeyman
10-17 01:51 PM
Do women have to fill in the DS 157?
It shows up as a required to fill form for my wife?
Yes - now its based on age. You do not require DS-157 for children and seniors. Everyone else requires that.
It shows up as a required to fill form for my wife?
Yes - now its based on age. You do not require DS-157 for children and seniors. Everyone else requires that.
lostinbeta
10-03 01:49 PM
<FONT FACE="Verdana" STYLE="font-size: 10px">Very Evil:evil:</FONT>
<div style="width: 300; font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana; color: #9E9E9E; Filter: FlipV">Very Evil:evil:</div>
<div style="width: 300; font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana; color: #9E9E9E; Filter: FlipV">Very Evil:evil:</div>
No comments:
Post a Comment