iamgsprabhu
04-20 04:36 PM
I am now confused, do we have to pay for the EAD renewal fee, has some thing changed ? let me know the fee for renewal.
FYI: My 485 receipt date is Aug 12 2007.
FYI: My 485 receipt date is Aug 12 2007.
wallpaper Of Lil Wayne Bald Headed
chaks7
01-20 11:24 AM
My wife is the primary on the insurance and I am the dependent. My employer does not offer insurance. It is a consulting co. I checked with him; he said there were not enough people to go with Group policy and people have to find Individual Insurance. So COBRA may be the only option if something changes with her job.
vxg
07-25 09:22 PM
Good info vxg. Thanks. I am wondering though how come your job duties didn't change when you got promoted from an engineer to a manager, unless I guess you are an engineering manager and not a business development manager? Just curious. :)
My duties increased, in past i was doing more tech work now i mostly manage people who do the same tech work but as i said it's all subjected to the lawyer and employer.
My duties increased, in past i was doing more tech work now i mostly manage people who do the same tech work but as i said it's all subjected to the lawyer and employer.
2011 lil wayne bald head. awards
stirfries
12-01 08:02 PM
It sometimes take longer than few days. During my years of getting AP's every year there are times I had my AP in hand within 3 days to almost 20 days. I am confident you will get your AP document much before the end of the month. Good luck with your travel plans.
Thanks SS777 !!!
I am optimistic as well !!! I am just hoping that I receive the documents by end of this week !
But at the same time, I wouldn't want to sit idle, just hoping !!! :)
I am going to try whatever options that might be available, to speed up the document receipt, if it is possible !!!
Probably, I can set up an appointment with InfoPass, sometime next week, and see what they have to say about this...
The scary part is, I have read several posts by other users who had reported the loss of document once it has been mailed out by USCIS. I hope I do not fall into that category and I want to be aware of the next course of action, if indeed, I fall into that category.
Cancelling my Tickets is the last option that I have in my mind !!!
The things that we have to go through to get a GC !!!! :)
Thanks SS777 !!!
I am optimistic as well !!! I am just hoping that I receive the documents by end of this week !
But at the same time, I wouldn't want to sit idle, just hoping !!! :)
I am going to try whatever options that might be available, to speed up the document receipt, if it is possible !!!
Probably, I can set up an appointment with InfoPass, sometime next week, and see what they have to say about this...
The scary part is, I have read several posts by other users who had reported the loss of document once it has been mailed out by USCIS. I hope I do not fall into that category and I want to be aware of the next course of action, if indeed, I fall into that category.
Cancelling my Tickets is the last option that I have in my mind !!!
The things that we have to go through to get a GC !!!! :)
more...
Beemar
04-02 12:56 AM
Babu Moshay, control your temper. As it is we dont have many non-indians in our group. You are putting off stray non-indians who come here to seek advice. (This guy is from Romania).
If you cannot f***ing write that you are visiting your parents then you better not live in a country like thatt...are you a fool or what??
If you cannot f***ing write that you are visiting your parents then you better not live in a country like thatt...are you a fool or what??
rajenk
08-19 04:25 PM
All,
To add to the question of doubt. I have received FP (Biometrics) appointment notice on Saturday!!
When USCIS will come out of this confused messy Spaghetti handling!!!
Thanks
Raj
To add to the question of doubt. I have received FP (Biometrics) appointment notice on Saturday!!
When USCIS will come out of this confused messy Spaghetti handling!!!
Thanks
Raj
more...
desi3933
12-13 06:36 PM
Thank you!
I am not quiting my company but I am moving to India. In that case what will happen ?
Your valuable inputs are greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much!
Well, you have to quit job in USA before moving to India. When you go out of USA, your H1-B status is gone. Read gain, your H1 status is gone. So your spouse can not be on H4.
You should consider getting professional advice both for your immigration issues as well as your personality disorder.
Get a life!!!
________________
Not a legal advice.
I am not quiting my company but I am moving to India. In that case what will happen ?
Your valuable inputs are greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much!
Well, you have to quit job in USA before moving to India. When you go out of USA, your H1-B status is gone. Read gain, your H1 status is gone. So your spouse can not be on H4.
You should consider getting professional advice both for your immigration issues as well as your personality disorder.
Get a life!!!
________________
Not a legal advice.
2010 lil wayne bald head. Of Lil Wayne Bald Headed,; Of Lil Wayne Bald Headed,

uppu1977
05-21 08:18 AM
If you are driving close to the US border, they will check your documents.
I have driven to Brownsville, TX several times from Houston, and 150 miles north of the southern border, there is a check post which will stop each & every US bound car for immigration status check.
My wife & I keep a photocpy copy of all the pages of our passports, I-797's, EAD's even while driving in our city and carry the originals if we are driving out of the city- Just in case if we are asked by a cop or sheriff about our immigration status we don't want to get grilled.
I have driven to Brownsville, TX several times from Houston, and 150 miles north of the southern border, there is a check post which will stop each & every US bound car for immigration status check.
My wife & I keep a photocpy copy of all the pages of our passports, I-797's, EAD's even while driving in our city and carry the originals if we are driving out of the city- Just in case if we are asked by a cop or sheriff about our immigration status we don't want to get grilled.
more...
mrsr
05-19 11:22 PM
No friend i am planning to do next week
hair Lil Wayne Bald Head Picture
PBECVictim
03-13 10:35 AM
Champu,
Congratulations! Did you get second Fingerprint Notice? When did you for Finger print latest? Can you please let us know.
Thanks.
Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
:):):):):):)
Congratulations! Did you get second Fingerprint Notice? When did you for Finger print latest? Can you please let us know.
Thanks.
Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
:):):):):):)
more...
at0474
01-09 03:14 PM
I know at least 5 colleagues with early-mid 2001 PDs who applied 485 last year. They're still waiting. Admire their patience.
--I suppose this year's quota for EB3 India is not yet used (as small it may seem). My guess is, when EB3 processing begins, it should get your collegues out in 6 to 9 months from now.
--I suppose this year's quota for EB3 India is not yet used (as small it may seem). My guess is, when EB3 processing begins, it should get your collegues out in 6 to 9 months from now.
hot Lil Wayne Bald Head In Jail.
TheOmbudsman
08-09 11:04 AM
I don't know.
My friend same something that it makes sense;
Don't expect to see any real improvement throughout the Pres. Bush Administration. Remember politicians do shows. Even the current SKIL bill seems to be way unilateral and that would not be welcome by American voters either. I think until lawmakers truly stop listening to lobbysts and bring a true balanced bill to the table, we will see lots of "shows", but no real result.
It may happen someday, but I don't count on it necessarily in 2007.
Hi All,
I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.
peace........
My friend same something that it makes sense;
Don't expect to see any real improvement throughout the Pres. Bush Administration. Remember politicians do shows. Even the current SKIL bill seems to be way unilateral and that would not be welcome by American voters either. I think until lawmakers truly stop listening to lobbysts and bring a true balanced bill to the table, we will see lots of "shows", but no real result.
It may happen someday, but I don't count on it necessarily in 2007.
Hi All,
I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.
peace........
more...
house Jamie and his ald head.
thomachan72
07-06 11:55 AM
Answers to your questions.
(a) That could be tough, but check with your attorney. Or check if you or your husband's company has any unused LCs. Remember that LC substituion can be done only until July 17th (could be 16 or 18th, please get this confirmed), so you have to act fast.
(b) No.
(c) No. I am almost sure even if you have an approved I-140, it still isn't enough to get an H-1B extension. Your best bet would be to work on an EAD if you were eligible to apply for 485. Talk to your attorney.
Good luck
Thanks,
Jayant
?????????
(a) That could be tough, but check with your attorney. Or check if you or your husband's company has any unused LCs. Remember that LC substituion can be done only until July 17th (could be 16 or 18th, please get this confirmed), so you have to act fast.
(b) No.
(c) No. I am almost sure even if you have an approved I-140, it still isn't enough to get an H-1B extension. Your best bet would be to work on an EAD if you were eligible to apply for 485. Talk to your attorney.
Good luck
Thanks,
Jayant
?????????
tattoo Of Lil Wayne Bald Head

dealsnet
08-05 11:56 AM
You will receive the paper welcome letter within one week.
Physical card will receive within 10 days. I did receive the physical card after the day I have received the email 'approval notice send'.
About ADIT:
ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
Either way they will tell you what they want.
ADIT (I-551) stamping
•
Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.
•
Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.
Don't worry. Minor things.
Thanks Dealsnet;
Do you have any clue on "ADIT Processing'. Do we have to do anything ?
Any probable expectation that, Actual Plastic Cards, would be received within XX days of Welcome notices ?
Just curious to know, if you have any info.. :)
thanks,:)
Physical card will receive within 10 days. I did receive the physical card after the day I have received the email 'approval notice send'.
About ADIT:
ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
Either way they will tell you what they want.
ADIT (I-551) stamping
•
Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.
•
Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.
Don't worry. Minor things.
Thanks Dealsnet;
Do you have any clue on "ADIT Processing'. Do we have to do anything ?
Any probable expectation that, Actual Plastic Cards, would be received within XX days of Welcome notices ?
Just curious to know, if you have any info.. :)
thanks,:)
more...
pictures lil wayne bald head. Lil Wayne Bald Pics. Lil Wayne Bald Pics.
abhisec
02-02 07:01 PM
I'm liking it....how can we show our support? :D
dresses McKnight (ald head, damn,
vladdrac
06-11 09:11 AM
I like what is going on with what you are doing. The one thing that doesn't look good is that you have shadows going in different directions (i.e. chess pieces, clock, text). The board does not have a shadow at all. I think if you had added a shadow from the board it would look way more realistic.
other than that, pretty good
other than that, pretty good
more...
makeup Lil+wayne+ald+headed
TheOmbudsman
08-09 11:04 AM
I don't know.
My friend same something that it makes sense;
Don't expect to see any real improvement throughout the Pres. Bush Administration. Remember politicians do shows. Even the current SKIL bill seems to be way unilateral and that would not be welcome by American voters either. I think until lawmakers truly stop listening to lobbysts and bring a true balanced bill to the table, we will see lots of "shows", but no real result.
It may happen someday, but I don't count on it necessarily in 2007.
Hi All,
I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.
peace........
My friend same something that it makes sense;
Don't expect to see any real improvement throughout the Pres. Bush Administration. Remember politicians do shows. Even the current SKIL bill seems to be way unilateral and that would not be welcome by American voters either. I think until lawmakers truly stop listening to lobbysts and bring a true balanced bill to the table, we will see lots of "shows", but no real result.
It may happen someday, but I don't count on it necessarily in 2007.
Hi All,
I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.
peace........
girlfriend Lil Wayne#39;s getting ready to
Norristown
10-15 07:15 AM
Recently I came across a different situation where outsourcing caused to lay off GCs and citizens(Ind origins).
My friend is working in a medium company for 5 years after he got GC.
Comapany decided to outsource certain piece of project to TCS and in that effect my friend was laid off. I think in future this might more often to us who are waiting in line for GC. May be it is part of life ....
Most funniest part is company has prepared a official guidlines to employees how to communicate with indian team (which is mostly located in India).
here are examples...
1) when they say they understood every thing, do not take it seriously. Ask them explain what they knew.
2) during discussion do not use any US slangs. Talk to them in simple english.
3) do not be surprised for few new words like FUNDA, Bouncer, Sixer (cricket), Yaar,
4) know something about cricket. Indians love cricket game.
My friend is working in a medium company for 5 years after he got GC.
Comapany decided to outsource certain piece of project to TCS and in that effect my friend was laid off. I think in future this might more often to us who are waiting in line for GC. May be it is part of life ....
Most funniest part is company has prepared a official guidlines to employees how to communicate with indian team (which is mostly located in India).
here are examples...
1) when they say they understood every thing, do not take it seriously. Ask them explain what they knew.
2) during discussion do not use any US slangs. Talk to them in simple english.
3) do not be surprised for few new words like FUNDA, Bouncer, Sixer (cricket), Yaar,
4) know something about cricket. Indians love cricket game.
hairstyles Lil+wayne+ald+headed
vhd999
04-27 10:33 AM
2 bags or 1 - they are check in luggage - not to worry about it until she reaches India and gets a coolie to help her out.
I have seen many Indian ladies with toddlers, having 3-4 carry on luggage along with strollers - please make sure this does not happen. This is something that they have to hold on to for all the in between stops, and go through so many security checks...........It is painful to watch them struggle, and other passengers end up helping them.
I agree. I frequently travel to India. Many times, I saw moms with small babies carrying multiple pieces of carry-ons.
Most of the cases they cannot do without any help.
Like others, I am happy to give a hand but I feel bad for those small babies crying while moms struggling with the other things at the airport.
It�s a good idea to not to carry more than one piece when travelling with babies alone.
I have seen many Indian ladies with toddlers, having 3-4 carry on luggage along with strollers - please make sure this does not happen. This is something that they have to hold on to for all the in between stops, and go through so many security checks...........It is painful to watch them struggle, and other passengers end up helping them.
I agree. I frequently travel to India. Many times, I saw moms with small babies carrying multiple pieces of carry-ons.
Most of the cases they cannot do without any help.
Like others, I am happy to give a hand but I feel bad for those small babies crying while moms struggling with the other things at the airport.
It�s a good idea to not to carry more than one piece when travelling with babies alone.
Rb_newsletter
07-15 06:06 PM
When I went to Canada from LA, one of the airlines staff did not even know that he has to take the I-94 out. And when I told him that he must take the I-94 then he called another airlines staff. He seemed to be aware of I-94 stuffs. I wonder if my I-94 card went to correct customs/immigration file.
I wonder why can't US immigration stamp on the passport when we leave the country. How can we trust an airlines staff? How do we know the airlines and it's staff are trained properly on immigration/I-94 process.
I wonder why can't US immigration stamp on the passport when we leave the country. How can we trust an airlines staff? How do we know the airlines and it's staff are trained properly on immigration/I-94 process.
485Mbe4001
05-17 06:31 PM
question along the same lines, any idea how much it costs to get LC via perm?
No comments:
Post a Comment