pradeep_s
12-21 02:11 PM
Janilsal,
I have a PhD, almost 4 years research experience. About 10 scientific publications.
hi miguy.........
Regarding your I-140 approval notice, if you can get your case # from your lawyer, I guess you can request for a copy of I-140 approval notice from USCIS. Try to get your case #/receipt number. In my case, I got the I-140 approval letter from USCIS. What I know is that USCIS sent a copy to your address as well as to your lawyer. Did you change your address after applying for I-140? The approval notice cannot be forwarded to a new address.
pradeep
I have a PhD, almost 4 years research experience. About 10 scientific publications.
hi miguy.........
Regarding your I-140 approval notice, if you can get your case # from your lawyer, I guess you can request for a copy of I-140 approval notice from USCIS. Try to get your case #/receipt number. In my case, I got the I-140 approval letter from USCIS. What I know is that USCIS sent a copy to your address as well as to your lawyer. Did you change your address after applying for I-140? The approval notice cannot be forwarded to a new address.
pradeep
wallpaper Selena Gomez Clothes
newbee7
07-05 12:52 PM
If you like to beleive that the USCIS employees care USCIS revenue, you might like this answer.
200K apps (potential applicants in July) times $500 increase.
100,000,000
200K apps (potential applicants in July) times $500 increase.
100,000,000
ArkBird
03-11 07:33 PM
One BIG RED I see in your profile is you filed in July, 07 and changed job in Dec, 07. Did you waited for 6 months to change the job?
Hi All,
EB3-ROW PD: June 6, 2005
AOS application sent: July 1, 2007
I switched employent on December 2007. I didn't transfer H1-B so I am using my EAD to work for the new company. I didn't file for AC21 because I was worried about RFE or other type of complications.
My H1-b visa and I94 expired on May 2008. I am planning to visit my homecountry and come back on AP. As I understand all I need normally is AP+ passport+ I485 receipt. However, I also read some forum members recommending that we carry recent pay stubs and an employment letter from our company. I also read some that folks were asked if they were still working for the same company. My honest answer would be "no". I left my GC sponsoring firm (A) and joined company (B). So I wouln't have letters or pay stubs from company A. Would that be a problem at the POE? If I run into an IO that prefers to scrutinize, I might get into trouble. This really worries me. Again I switched jobs and never filed for AC21. Would I be at fault for not reporting the job change?
Thanks a lot for all your support!!
Hi All,
EB3-ROW PD: June 6, 2005
AOS application sent: July 1, 2007
I switched employent on December 2007. I didn't transfer H1-B so I am using my EAD to work for the new company. I didn't file for AC21 because I was worried about RFE or other type of complications.
My H1-b visa and I94 expired on May 2008. I am planning to visit my homecountry and come back on AP. As I understand all I need normally is AP+ passport+ I485 receipt. However, I also read some forum members recommending that we carry recent pay stubs and an employment letter from our company. I also read some that folks were asked if they were still working for the same company. My honest answer would be "no". I left my GC sponsoring firm (A) and joined company (B). So I wouln't have letters or pay stubs from company A. Would that be a problem at the POE? If I run into an IO that prefers to scrutinize, I might get into trouble. This really worries me. Again I switched jobs and never filed for AC21. Would I be at fault for not reporting the job change?
Thanks a lot for all your support!!
2011 cyrus Selena gomez outfits
qasleuth
01-08 12:39 AM
Hello miss neha ,
Based on your post ....somehow I seriously doubt that you even got accepted into a premium university for MBA in the US of A ... are you sure its really premium? ... How the hell did a premium university accept an essay with such dastardly atrocious english???
your question is interesting .... and a premium university MBA person should be able to decipher the basic H1B regulations ....
The short answer ... yes if you already have a H1B visa and started work on it , you will be "cap-exempt" for subsequent "transfers" ...
Regards
Hinglish
Can you phrase a single complete sentence without '.....' ?
Dastardly means cowardly. What does "dastardly atrocious english" mean in the context of Neha's post ?
Sentences start with capital letters, need to have commas, and there should be proper usage of articles. I can point out atrocious mistakes in every sentence of your post.
Apart from your atrocious English, your profile is incorrect, your presumptions/tone is even more atrocious (addressing the poster as 'Miss', using words like 'hell'). Best of luck.
Based on your post ....somehow I seriously doubt that you even got accepted into a premium university for MBA in the US of A ... are you sure its really premium? ... How the hell did a premium university accept an essay with such dastardly atrocious english???
your question is interesting .... and a premium university MBA person should be able to decipher the basic H1B regulations ....
The short answer ... yes if you already have a H1B visa and started work on it , you will be "cap-exempt" for subsequent "transfers" ...
Regards
Hinglish
Can you phrase a single complete sentence without '.....' ?
Dastardly means cowardly. What does "dastardly atrocious english" mean in the context of Neha's post ?
Sentences start with capital letters, need to have commas, and there should be proper usage of articles. I can point out atrocious mistakes in every sentence of your post.
Apart from your atrocious English, your profile is incorrect, your presumptions/tone is even more atrocious (addressing the poster as 'Miss', using words like 'hell'). Best of luck.
more...
serg
05-18 09:32 PM
The title means ... You r right, not only Indian, but Chineese, Russians and all others ... but title is "Indian immigrants .... " :(

mhathi
10-18 12:33 PM
My check that was sent in end of july got cashed on wednesday.. so hang in there. Core team members check the mail once a month or so for all checks.
Can i start a new thread for that :)
Yeah! another tracking thread for july - aug - sept - oct donators checks encashed or not :D
Can i start a new thread for that :)
Yeah! another tracking thread for july - aug - sept - oct donators checks encashed or not :D
more...
dummgelauft
02-01 12:56 PM
Unless you are sitting on a pile of cash, this is really a no brainer....
Like others have suggested :
(1) Give it to me, i will invest it for you..;-)
(2) Depends upon your familial situation and resources you have, both here and in your home country.
(3) If you plan to go back to India ( i am guessing yo are Indian..)
This really is a personal choice that you have to make, with your spouse. By posting such question on open public forums, you have just opened the floodgates to getting made fun of and ridiculed...believe me, it is very tempting...
Like others have suggested :
(1) Give it to me, i will invest it for you..;-)
(2) Depends upon your familial situation and resources you have, both here and in your home country.
(3) If you plan to go back to India ( i am guessing yo are Indian..)
This really is a personal choice that you have to make, with your spouse. By posting such question on open public forums, you have just opened the floodgates to getting made fun of and ridiculed...believe me, it is very tempting...
2010 Selena Gomez - Behind the
arihant
05-11 08:05 AM
The following question is posed at www.ktrh.com which is a website for a Houston AM talk radio. This radio station usually plays conservative programs including Rush Limbaugh. So, it is likely that mostly conservatives are visiting and voting on this website:
Should highly skilled workers move to the front of the immigration line?
The current poll results:
Yes: 59.56%
No: 40.44%
You can go to this website to view the poll. However, to view the statistics for the first time you will have to vote. To clarify, in the news program this morning they were talking about the points based immigration system which, according to them, is "quitely being considered in the Senate", and they were mentioning that the points based system would favor highly skilled immigrants over extended family and low-skill immigrants.
Should highly skilled workers move to the front of the immigration line?
The current poll results:
Yes: 59.56%
No: 40.44%
You can go to this website to view the poll. However, to view the statistics for the first time you will have to vote. To clarify, in the news program this morning they were talking about the points based immigration system which, according to them, is "quitely being considered in the Senate", and they were mentioning that the points based system would favor highly skilled immigrants over extended family and low-skill immigrants.
more...
Soltan
05-06 08:03 PM
Soltan
But you cannot directly use the old 140 for filing a new 485
Krishmunn, thanks for your reply. I understand that I have to apply labor and I140 again. But my question was how do I port the priority date when I do not have the approved copy of my I140 with me. What if the old employer cancels my i140?
All I have is the old i140 receipt and the receipt number online shows approved status.
Thanks
But you cannot directly use the old 140 for filing a new 485
Krishmunn, thanks for your reply. I understand that I have to apply labor and I140 again. But my question was how do I port the priority date when I do not have the approved copy of my I140 with me. What if the old employer cancels my i140?
All I have is the old i140 receipt and the receipt number online shows approved status.
Thanks
hair selena gomez style clothes

gc_chahiye
07-12 11:59 AM
you wont be subject to cap if you jump to H4 and jump back to H1 since you were on cap subject H1 within the past 365 days. However if your spouse jumps to H4, she can only jump back to a non-cap H1. If she wants to work for a for-profit, she has to go through teh H1 cap.
Basically the fact that your H4 was based off a non-cap H1 has no bearing on your own H1 status and cap limits and returning to H1 again.
If you are on 7th year and you get layed off, you can only get the H4->H1 done if you still have that I-140 approved. If in the process of laying you off your employer also cancels teh I-140 you cant come back to H1. You need to wait outside teh US a year and you'll be subject to cap again.
one more thing: I am not sure how long you can stay on H4 and come back to H1 without being subject to cap. (is it 1 year or 6 years)
Basically the fact that your H4 was based off a non-cap H1 has no bearing on your own H1 status and cap limits and returning to H1 again.
If you are on 7th year and you get layed off, you can only get the H4->H1 done if you still have that I-140 approved. If in the process of laying you off your employer also cancels teh I-140 you cant come back to H1. You need to wait outside teh US a year and you'll be subject to cap again.
one more thing: I am not sure how long you can stay on H4 and come back to H1 without being subject to cap. (is it 1 year or 6 years)
more...
smisachu
11-06 09:38 AM
Any one knows which Airline is good (Cost & Service) from Newark to Bangalore? I have flown AI with stop over in Bom, but would prefer something direct to Bangalore.
Thanks
Thanks
hot D Signed: Selena Gomez clothes
transpass
08-04 11:10 AM
me too...NSC filer, but transferred to TSC...
RD july 2, PD 12/2005
RD july 2, PD 12/2005
more...
house selena gomez clothes 2011.
ushkand
10-09 12:11 PM
can she move from H1 to EAD immediately?
Yes
what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office?
Pros are -
She can work for anyone or even not work at all
Cons -
The only risk here is the probability of your 485 being rejected. Also, having to use AP and renewing EAD/AP every year.
Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?
You should be able to start any kind of company. The simplest way would be to get a DBA (Doing business as) for her. Should take no more than 15 minutes at your local county office. That should suffice for independent contracting. She would then be on a 1099 with her client.
Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?
You can always keep your company "open". You don't lose anything if you just have a DBA.
Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??
If you start an LLC or C/S corp, then it will most probably be a corp-to-corp and can get tricky with a lot of paperwork involved. DBA should be the most simple way if you are not planning on actually starting a "consulting firm" with more employees.
Yes
what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office?
Pros are -
She can work for anyone or even not work at all
Cons -
The only risk here is the probability of your 485 being rejected. Also, having to use AP and renewing EAD/AP every year.
Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?
You should be able to start any kind of company. The simplest way would be to get a DBA (Doing business as) for her. Should take no more than 15 minutes at your local county office. That should suffice for independent contracting. She would then be on a 1099 with her client.
Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?
You can always keep your company "open". You don't lose anything if you just have a DBA.
Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??
If you start an LLC or C/S corp, then it will most probably be a corp-to-corp and can get tricky with a lot of paperwork involved. DBA should be the most simple way if you are not planning on actually starting a "consulting firm" with more employees.
tattoo selena gomez style clothes.
krishna.ahd
02-23 04:46 PM
Can H4 dependent join college without changing his/her visa status to students visa.
Also what are the implecations for this on the green card process if one is waiting for the PD to be current.
Now the H1 and H4 are decoupled against 6 years limit , one can afford to remain in H4 , people used to get F1 (while on college) only to avoid 6 years limit on H4 , but there are other disadvantages to remain on H4
I dont think there should be any impact on GC process, consult your attorney
Also what are the implecations for this on the green card process if one is waiting for the PD to be current.
Now the H1 and H4 are decoupled against 6 years limit , one can afford to remain in H4 , people used to get F1 (while on college) only to avoid 6 years limit on H4 , but there are other disadvantages to remain on H4
I dont think there should be any impact on GC process, consult your attorney
more...
pictures selena gomez clothes 2011.
HRPRO
03-07 11:16 AM
You will retain your PD.
If your employer recalls the 140 it could casue potential disruptions. If you have an EAD, just port your employment to some other employer. That way you will be dealing with less hassles.
If your employer recalls the 140 it could casue potential disruptions. If you have an EAD, just port your employment to some other employer. That way you will be dealing with less hassles.
dresses Actress Selena Gomez arrives
godbless
06-29 11:28 AM
Is there any quota on filing the I 140s? My friend requested his employer for upgrading his 140 and he says that the attorney mentioned that the quota for I 140 is already full. I don't think it is right. Any inromation please.
more...
makeup Selena Gomez Dream Out Loud
kavita_abb
10-10 11:24 AM
Thank you very much for all your support.
Do I need to inform him before I leave ? because he is with his relative place. What is the process for that ? If I leave without informing him, then what he can do on me ?
Do I need to inform him before I leave ? because he is with his relative place. What is the process for that ? If I leave without informing him, then what he can do on me ?
girlfriend dresses selena gomez kids
MahaBharatGC
10-23 05:21 PM
Hi,
My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.
Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?
Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?
Thanks in advance.
Plz, this is common sense...don't ever buy one-way ticket if you want to be under the radar...
My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.
Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?
Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?
Thanks in advance.
Plz, this is common sense...don't ever buy one-way ticket if you want to be under the radar...
hairstyles Selena Gomez on Teen Vogue in
ps57002
09-15 09:53 PM
both employer and lawyer know in my case...it's not a problem. My supervisor supported me on it...
meher
12-25 12:35 PM
At present till now based on the talks i had with my employer i donot have any hopes that he will be running the pay stubs.
The pay specified in my LCA is $44000. I have been paid on hourly basis of 43$/hr till now and the pay stubs reflect that. If i go to DOL or go through attorney will i be paid at $44000 or will the previous pay stubs help in getting me the rightful salary.
Sure i will let know the employer name. I am just waiting to have my H1B transfer.
MRD
The pay specified in my LCA is $44000. I have been paid on hourly basis of 43$/hr till now and the pay stubs reflect that. If i go to DOL or go through attorney will i be paid at $44000 or will the previous pay stubs help in getting me the rightful salary.
Sure i will let know the employer name. I am just waiting to have my H1B transfer.
MRD
induk
03-20 03:13 AM
if you are foreign national selling a house, 10 % of your sale price may be held in escrow account till you pay the taxes. This is the case in atleast some states. This is what your real estate lawyer might be referring to. The rest 10 % is released after you have shown proof that you have paid your taxes.
No comments:
Post a Comment