eb3_nepa
07-20 09:01 PM
Can you please provide me a bit more insight for this topic or please point me where i can get some more details, if possible.
I'm on H1B 8th year, stuck with EB3 Retro with a priority date of Nov/03. My wife has a PhD in Molecular Biology, one of the hot subjects all across the globe.
I'll truly appreciate
You can consult any lawyer. To the best of my knowledge you dont need employer sponsorship if ur a PhD although i could be wrong.
I'm on H1B 8th year, stuck with EB3 Retro with a priority date of Nov/03. My wife has a PhD in Molecular Biology, one of the hot subjects all across the globe.
I'll truly appreciate
You can consult any lawyer. To the best of my knowledge you dont need employer sponsorship if ur a PhD although i could be wrong.
wallpaper quotes for tattoos for girls.

soni7007
09-15 04:18 PM
Can you present this idea to pappu, Administrator and gsc999 via private message, please?
I do like the idea and if it has the support of IV Core, we should implement it. Please present to them so that we can have their direction.
Thanks,
Nola
Yes, i will definitely do that.
I do like the idea and if it has the support of IV Core, we should implement it. Please present to them so that we can have their direction.
Thanks,
Nola
Yes, i will definitely do that.
RDB
05-06 12:01 PM
To get an answer just visit this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=339084#post339084
Thanks for the link. Looks like I will have to get ready for an interview!!!!
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=339084#post339084
Thanks for the link. Looks like I will have to get ready for an interview!!!!
2011 life tattoo quotes for girls.
abhijitp
01-19 03:47 PM
NORCAL,
We have a game plan to give the letters campaign a major boost... now all you guys have to do is show up tomorrow!
THANKS!
We have a game plan to give the letters campaign a major boost... now all you guys have to do is show up tomorrow!
THANKS!
more...

GCNaseeb
11-04 10:46 AM
Initially my last name was misspelled on my I-485, I-131 and I-765 Receipt Notices. My Attorney sent a letter to USCIS informing the typo to correct it. USCIS sent me the letter saying that the typo error has been attached to my case. When I called USCIS for my FP Notice last week, I mentioned the IO that my Last Name is mis-spelled. But the IO instead of correcting it just on my case , he changed on all other 3 derivative cases with the same mispelled Last Name. Our FP is scheduled next friday. Now we have all our FP Notices with misspelled Last Name. I am going to call USCIS tomorrow. Also I read in other thread that, you don't need any tracking number for your FP. Here's the thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13522
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13522
bkarnik
05-18 09:24 PM
Alabaman,
We have repeatedly stressed the fact that our members are from all over the place. That we represent not only our members but the over 500,000 EB applicants from all over the world who are stuck in the process. On the other hand we cannot always control the spin that individual news organizations choose -- this CNN-IBN covers Indian issues and chose to characterize us that way.
There were Chinese members who attended our DC event, but this reporter didn't film them! Sucks.
See what I said earlier many times, including here:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=9897&postcount=55
BEE: If I am not mistaken, there is a brief clip showing the chinese members.
We have repeatedly stressed the fact that our members are from all over the place. That we represent not only our members but the over 500,000 EB applicants from all over the world who are stuck in the process. On the other hand we cannot always control the spin that individual news organizations choose -- this CNN-IBN covers Indian issues and chose to characterize us that way.
There were Chinese members who attended our DC event, but this reporter didn't film them! Sucks.
See what I said earlier many times, including here:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=9897&postcount=55
BEE: If I am not mistaken, there is a brief clip showing the chinese members.
more...

panini
03-16 09:25 PM
Please can anybody help me with this?
Hi Friends,
I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.
I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.
Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.
Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.
My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.
Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.
Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.
Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?
Thanks in Advance!!!!!
Hi Friends,
I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.
I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.
Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.
Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.
My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.
Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.
Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.
Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?
Thanks in Advance!!!!!
2010 tattoo quotes for girls on ribs. Cute Tattoos For Girls »; Cute Tattoos For Girls ». ipwn00bs. Oct 24, 02:42 AM. thats so annoying now,
eb3_nepa
10-02 02:00 PM
It should be pointed out that starving dog is a cdn, and thus he is not required to give up I-94 when visiting canada.
Even if the flight staff hand you a new I-94, you are supposed to FILL IN the numbers from your previous I-94. That is why there are blanks spaces on the I-94.
Well thats kinda hard to do right since you dont have ur I-94 anymore;)?
Even if the flight staff hand you a new I-94, you are supposed to FILL IN the numbers from your previous I-94. That is why there are blanks spaces on the I-94.
Well thats kinda hard to do right since you dont have ur I-94 anymore;)?
more...
joshraj
10-11 03:28 PM
Thanks Shirish :)
hair Short Tattoo Quotes
raamskl
07-12 09:35 AM
a)If I get laid-off or fired, can I jump to H4 and then come back to H1b without being subjected to cap?
-M
Yes, you can. You can switch to H4 and back to H1 without worrying about the Cap limitation. The only point that is little hazy is how long can you stay on a H4 before you can get back to H1 without the cap limitation kicking in. As the H1 is given in 3 year installments, would you have to get back to your H1 before that 3 year period ends, if in the middle of that period you had switched to H4?
Say, you had obtained your H1 in Jan 2007 and is good until Jan 2010 (3 years allotment), and you switched to H4 in Dec 2007 using up 1 year of your H1. I think that you can switch back to H1 without the cap limitation ONLY until Jan 2010 and your new papers will give you another 3 years of the remaining 5 years of your H1.
Let me know what you find. Good luck.
-M
Yes, you can. You can switch to H4 and back to H1 without worrying about the Cap limitation. The only point that is little hazy is how long can you stay on a H4 before you can get back to H1 without the cap limitation kicking in. As the H1 is given in 3 year installments, would you have to get back to your H1 before that 3 year period ends, if in the middle of that period you had switched to H4?
Say, you had obtained your H1 in Jan 2007 and is good until Jan 2010 (3 years allotment), and you switched to H4 in Dec 2007 using up 1 year of your H1. I think that you can switch back to H1 without the cap limitation ONLY until Jan 2010 and your new papers will give you another 3 years of the remaining 5 years of your H1.
Let me know what you find. Good luck.
more...

grcard
06-14 10:46 PM
i took infopass and went to local immigration officer and he said i should go to
him after july 1st and he said he can find out where my file is??
i dont know is this possible but i am going to try.
him after july 1st and he said he can find out where my file is??
i dont know is this possible but i am going to try.
hot tattoo quotes for girls. madhatress. Mar 24, 04:12 PM. Nevermind, think I answered my own question. Pays to read. Can someone keep me up to date on stock
arihant
04-03 11:11 AM
Hi,
Found the following in Mathew Oh's website (please see the bottom of my post for it). I will be sending him an email to a) enquire the DOL about increased transparency on its backlog reduction efforts, b) qualify the gif image in the DOL's website stating the elimination of all backlog in 19 months.
My question is whether any of the core IV members have access to this conference? If so, it might be a wonderful opportunity to ask the officials key questions that relates to some of our goals. Whether they will answer them to our satisfaction is a different story. But, atleast we can ask them. Just a thought.
Here is the quote from Mathew Oh's website:
The AILA annual conference will be held in San Antonio from June 21 through June 24, 2006. It is the annual convention of immigration lawyers nationwide, immigration department leaders, State Department officials, Labor Department officials, and other involved entities and orgnizations. This reporter will attend this meeting as he has been doing for over 20 years. Every year, this reporter asked our readers to send him e-mails to indicate the issues which the readers consider critically important at this point of time. Such e-mails help the reporter to focus on the selected issues and try to explore or collect information on the issues. Obviously, the questions should not be related to any individual cases or individual situations. We will convene in the San Antonio Convention Center. This will be the third visit to this city for this reporter. San Antonians, if you see this reporter on the street, please say hello to him!
Found the following in Mathew Oh's website (please see the bottom of my post for it). I will be sending him an email to a) enquire the DOL about increased transparency on its backlog reduction efforts, b) qualify the gif image in the DOL's website stating the elimination of all backlog in 19 months.
My question is whether any of the core IV members have access to this conference? If so, it might be a wonderful opportunity to ask the officials key questions that relates to some of our goals. Whether they will answer them to our satisfaction is a different story. But, atleast we can ask them. Just a thought.
Here is the quote from Mathew Oh's website:
The AILA annual conference will be held in San Antonio from June 21 through June 24, 2006. It is the annual convention of immigration lawyers nationwide, immigration department leaders, State Department officials, Labor Department officials, and other involved entities and orgnizations. This reporter will attend this meeting as he has been doing for over 20 years. Every year, this reporter asked our readers to send him e-mails to indicate the issues which the readers consider critically important at this point of time. Such e-mails help the reporter to focus on the selected issues and try to explore or collect information on the issues. Obviously, the questions should not be related to any individual cases or individual situations. We will convene in the San Antonio Convention Center. This will be the third visit to this city for this reporter. San Antonians, if you see this reporter on the street, please say hello to him!
more...
house work of tattoo quotes and
virald
10-05 11:13 PM
our paroles were updated on the website as being mailed on sept26, we still haven't received them but we did receive ead cards which were approved on sept 28. No sign or notice of AP yet
Did your lawyer receive AP? I am sure you must have inquired but, just :confused:curious.
Did your lawyer receive AP? I am sure you must have inquired but, just :confused:curious.
tattoo quote tattoos. girls with
sdrblr
08-27 08:03 PM
Use FOIA form to get a copy of your I-140 approval notice. It is a slow process. Can take upto a year to get the document.
USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a 1RCRD&vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )
Did not know that you can use FOIA for obtaining a document that does not belong to you (or you dont own it)
USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a 1RCRD&vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )
Did not know that you can use FOIA for obtaining a document that does not belong to you (or you dont own it)
more...
pictures cute tattoo quotes for girls
naturopathicpt
06-25 10:54 PM
Actually, it is my recruiter "who" made the contract and my employer uses that as a basis. I work here in Florida. I have no sign on bonuses whatsoever. It is only the immigration, recruitment, and exam fees that were included. Basically my employer paid my recruiter just to get me here.
dresses tattoo quotes for girls about
jonty_11
03-28 03:27 PM
hi there! but what if mine's rcpt date is july 21? the last processing time was July 30, 2007??? my friend who has a rcpt date of July 19 got her gc already. Do you think they already finished processing the cases from July 20-July 30?? cause its been a month and they should finish it before they moved back because it's just 10 freakin days! right? last january 2008 they processed from april 2007-June 19 (my friend had hers already).. im so upset
i know so close yet so far...that is the story of most here...so no surprises...
U r just in the last throes...hang in there...
How USCIS works is not worth discussing...u can never get an answer from them even if u sue them.
I know of people who got GC in 2001 in 6 months (from india) while my labor took forever...who can explain that (same state, same Company)....its just not worth the headache.....at th eend of it all its still a lottery
i know so close yet so far...that is the story of most here...so no surprises...
U r just in the last throes...hang in there...
How USCIS works is not worth discussing...u can never get an answer from them even if u sue them.
I know of people who got GC in 2001 in 6 months (from india) while my labor took forever...who can explain that (same state, same Company)....its just not worth the headache.....at th eend of it all its still a lottery
more...
makeup amor quotes. latin tattoo

mbartosik
03-15 01:19 PM
just emailed scanned (to PDF)
Mine was dated Feb 24
Mine was dated Feb 24
girlfriend cute tattoo quotes for girls. love quotes girls. Cute Love; love quotes girls. Cute Love. MacFly123. Mar 23, 02:06 PM
nozerd
04-16 12:20 AM
Any additional thoughts / opinions on getting travel insurance ? My uncle and aunt are coming over for 3 months in the summer. My uncle is 65 with typical BP/ Heart problem issues and aunt has no medical problem. Is ICICI Lombardi the best option ?
Any other viewsand recomendations from those who have actually had to use the insurance and submit a claim etc ?
Thanks
Any other viewsand recomendations from those who have actually had to use the insurance and submit a claim etc ?
Thanks
hairstyles tattoo quotes for girls
senk1s
10-12 11:25 PM
call uscis - as per the listen in conference call (cis ombudsman) if the date displayed is after your mail carrier date
FYI:
I know 2 of my friends Jul2 didnt get anything ... one more july 16 - just got the checks cashed today
FYI:
I know 2 of my friends Jul2 didnt get anything ... one more july 16 - just got the checks cashed today
sanju_dba
09-29 01:47 PM
While leaving India is there any place we can declare saying this gold we are taking out of india.
This way when we enter back in india , we can show evidence that the gold was purchased in india itself and no hassels from customs.
This way when we enter back in india , we can show evidence that the gold was purchased in india itself and no hassels from customs.
nat23
11-17 01:43 PM
I'm aware of the fact the SKIL Bill has been introduced both in the House and the Senate but it has been coupled with the CIR in the Senate.
If the CIR dies or is pushed out till 2009, what are the chances of SKIL bill being taken up for discussion?
If you look at the priority dates , they are moving along quite smoothly for rest of the world except India.
This scenario concerns me.
When people say the immigration system is broken they mean illegal immigrants. Only a few who understand and know the immigration system closely know that its broken with respect to legal immigrants also.
If the CIR dies or is pushed out till 2009, what are the chances of SKIL bill being taken up for discussion?
If you look at the priority dates , they are moving along quite smoothly for rest of the world except India.
This scenario concerns me.
When people say the immigration system is broken they mean illegal immigrants. Only a few who understand and know the immigration system closely know that its broken with respect to legal immigrants also.
No comments:
Post a Comment