Thursday, June 9, 2011

ugly face of prejudice

images ugly face of prejudice. ugly face of prejudice,; ugly face of prejudice, ugly face of prejudice. beauty and beast ugly face of
  • beauty and beast ugly face of



  • singhsa3
    01-29 07:38 PM
    Just today, I spoke to one of my freind, he is also from Bangladesh and his PD is sometime in 2006. He got his GC. So it could very well be true. If you want PM me and I can give you his phone number, you are his compatriot after all.
    I'm from Bangladesh and my PD is May 2006....EB3

    I applied for my I485, I765 and I131 in July 2, 2007. Then me and my wife received the I765 approval in couple of months then the real drama began.
    In October i received the letter about our i131 denial. The reason for the denial was approval of I485 (I485 approval news was mentioned in my i131 denial letter). My lawyer then told me to wait couple of months to receive my cards. I waited but didn't receive anything. The I called the USCIS and they told me that there is no update in the system and they requested me to go to the local immigration office to notify the matter. After visiting the local immigration office they asked me to write a status request letter to USCIS.

    Me and lawyer already wrote 4 letters to USCIS requesting the status of my i485 as my i131 got denied. Finally one of the cases status for i131 showing online that you’re RFE has been received and case has been resumed; and the other one is still case denied. On the other hand the i485 for both mine and my wife's case still showing like it was showing six months ago..."received and pending"........

    I’m totally confused in this present situation. USCIS never requested for any RFE against my i131, so why they put in the online status that the RFE has been received. All I did was requested for the I485 applications as they mentioned in my i131 denial letter that my i485 got approved……

    Some help here will be highly appreciated…….thanks in advance





    wallpaper beauty and beast ugly face of ugly face of prejudice. Ugly.Face.Of.Prejudice.S01E06.
  • Ugly.Face.Of.Prejudice.S01E06.



  • arnet
    09-15 03:05 PM
    nt for slight difference i think....but they will pass with much difference....

    who knows, even they might have difference in areas like lighting,technology,patrols,who construct it, funding, etc.....if they add our provisions then it will definitely goes to committee.....





    ugly face of prejudice. the.ugly.face.of.prejudice
  • the.ugly.face.of.prejudice



  • indianindian2006
    10-09 08:34 PM
    My RFE is with regards to Employer's ability to pay. Somehow, my employer hasn't submitted anything yet and the deadline is on Thurs Oct. 11. What will happen if we are not able to submit anything by the deadline? Will the app automatically get denied?

    According to what I have read,if the additional evidence is not sent out by the deadline then they will decide the case with the evidence that they have on hand,which is most likely not enough for them to approve the case.After they decide the case and if it goes against you then your option is motion to reopen the case or an appeal.Contact your employer and attorney to send the papers ASAP.
    Good luck.





    2011 Ugly.Face.Of.Prejudice.S01E06. ugly face of prejudice. ugly face of prejudice. ugly
  • ugly face of prejudice. ugly



  • rajenk
    08-13 10:12 AM
    Thanks Jayant,

    I will call USCIS with my receipt number to find out my wife's. I will post what they have to say.

    Regards
    Raj



    more...


    ugly face of prejudice. the Ugly Face of Prejudice
  • the Ugly Face of Prejudice



  • PD_Dec2002
    08-12 01:01 PM
    Thank you all for your response.

    The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.

    Questions:

    1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
    2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?

    Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(

    My PD is 11/30/05 EB3

    Thanks
    Raj

    Replies based on my experience.

    1. Separate postal mail.

    2. Spouse's receipt notices can come days and even weeks apart. Since you have your receipt numbers already, you can call USCIS and get your wife's receipt numbers if her case has been entered into the system as well. Why are you assuming that her application has been rejected... ...there are applicants from early June who still haven't received their receipt notices.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    ugly face of prejudice. the ugly face of Prejudice
  • the ugly face of Prejudice



  • wandmaker
    03-30 11:10 PM
    Congratulations....
    A couple of questions, which could everybody in analysis
    - Did you use EAD ?
    - Did you use AC21 ?

    Thanks

    Can you please fill your profile (chargability is missing....), this will also help IV to analyze (slice and dice)



    more...


    ugly face of prejudice. the ugly face of Prejudice
  • the ugly face of Prejudice



  • glus
    05-31 10:38 AM
    thanx
    This is my first time $100 contribution.
    Paypal Id: 31T703381K4953443





    2010 the.ugly.face.of.prejudice ugly face of prejudice. ugly face of prejudice. ugly face of prejudice,; ugly face of prejudice,
  • ugly face of prejudice. ugly face of prejudice,; ugly face of prejudice,



  • rheoretro
    08-08 07:33 PM
    ...of meaningless "predictions."



    more...


    ugly face of prejudice. beauty and beast ugly face of
  • beauty and beast ugly face of



  • srikondoji
    04-26 03:34 PM
    Microsoft/IBM/Infosys/Wipro are interested in H1-B visa number hike.
    They only want more new H1-B's, coz they have to pay more for those who are already here.

    Politicians are interested in illegal immigrants because their number runs into millions and they can get their votes.

    Remaining skilled labor force with his H1 term ending are of no use to anyone.
    I think this forum is doing a tremendous job in fighting for a cause and will no doubt make a mark fo itself.
    Thanks
    sri





    hair ugly face of prejudice. ugly ugly face of prejudice. Ugly.Face.Of.Prejudice.S01E03.
  • Ugly.Face.Of.Prejudice.S01E03.



  • karthkc
    03-27 05:47 PM
    I was on bench for 4 months in 2001. I have 2 times H1 transfer after that and visited India couple of times. I have regular pay stubs from 2002 onwards.

    Can this create an issue while IO is working on my 485 application?

    The official stance from my attorneys on this kind of a situation is to ensure that you were not "unlawfully present" in the US during the time in question.

    What that means is if you were over 180+ days out of status, you enter into what is known as "unlawful presence" period. In that situation, the penalties are far more severe than just status violation.

    In your case, the time period is well within that limit and that coupled with the fact that you were lawfully re-admitted into the US twice since the period should not cause concern.

    If it does come up during adjudication, a good attorney should be able to compose a response accordingly.

    Hope that helps!

    --Karthik



    more...


    ugly face of prejudice. Beauty amp; The Beast: Ugly Face
  • Beauty amp; The Beast: Ugly Face



  • snathan
    02-01 11:01 AM
    BUY AND READ THE BOOK TITLED:
    "INVESTMENT FOR DUMMIES" whose GC is in process and priority date in backlogged due to retrogression and by the way married to husband who's cash pooping machine but can't figure out what to do with money.

    Its along title but you sure can get a good deal on amazon.

    Also consider SAM's Teach yourself investments in 21 days...:D





    hot the Ugly Face of Prejudice ugly face of prejudice. The Ugly Face of Prejudice
  • The Ugly Face of Prejudice



  • Madhuri
    05-04 11:34 AM
    I know one of my friend who applied 3 different LCs thr' different employers and he finally applied thr' PERM and got approval. But his all 3 cases are still in pending queue. There might be many others who did this and together it may be quite substantial number. Of course no way to extract this kind of data.
    Folks,

    I was analysing the data based on posts in various immigration websites for India based filings. The data could be very well wrong too. (data for India folks as below).

    It appears on rough estimates :

    2005
    EB1 - 4000
    EB2 - 26000
    EB3 - 39000
    2004
    EB1 - 5500
    EB2 - 32000
    Eb3 - 36000



    more...


    house Ugly.Face.Of.Prejudice.S01E05. ugly face of prejudice. The Ugly Face of Prejudice
  • The Ugly Face of Prejudice



  • Hassan11
    03-26 11:34 AM
    Thanks Kingkon. I heard the appeal takes no more than a year. but DOL in Atlanta keeps telling my HR manager that they are backlogged. I am not sure what to do.


    I had my EB2 LC rejected and the reason that DOL gave was they were not able to contact the employer and/or employer did not respond to their correspondence. Lawyer gave me two option to refile (I will lose PD) or appeal. This was in 2005 when PERM had just started and the lawyers said they did not know how long the appeal process takes in PERM since it was new system. To cut the story short I received the approved LC within 45days of appeal, but my case was a simple one I think. Your case it a bit different but in no case an appeal should take 1.5 years at least in PERM.





    tattoo the ugly face of Prejudice ugly face of prejudice. The Ugly Face Of Prejudice
  • The Ugly Face Of Prejudice



  • kishdam
    03-25 09:33 AM
    We are most fortunate, thanks to Mr. Bill Gates, Rep Smith's current bill will triple our h1b cap and it will pass. all 3 american candidates support us. we are winning:D:D:D

    Support from president was there even last year but nothing happened. For immigration key is congress and so the lobbying.

    Most of key politicians recognize the need to reform immigration practices in general and skilled immigration rules in particular - but immigration is an emotional issue and congress has complicated rules for anyone who want to scuttle even a small change. Hope some bill is in the works that give us some relief without raising too much opposition.



    more...


    pictures the ugly face of Prejudice ugly face of prejudice. Ugly Face Of Prejudice,
  • Ugly Face Of Prejudice,



  • GCplease
    08-16 02:52 PM
    I guess we dont have a choice but to pay.

    Thank you all for your advise.

    One more thing, no form G-28 was given to me to sign. What does this mean?

    That is strange. When a legal attorney represents you, you should sign G-28 authorizing the attorney to act on your behalf. Check with the attorney.





    dresses The Ugly Face of Prejudice ugly face of prejudice. The Ugly Face Of Prejudice
  • The Ugly Face Of Prejudice



  • vinabath
    07-31 11:05 AM
    Damn.. with this fear of what might happen to our I485s, it becomes almost natural to everyone not to use their EAD and maintain their H1 status. It sucks not to be able to enjoy the benefits even when we have it!! or am I overreacting? :)

    You are not. EAD is basically for spouse. Primary applicant need to be careful on using EAD.



    more...


    makeup beauty and beast ugly face of ugly face of prejudice. Ugly.Face.Of.Prejudice.S01E05.
  • Ugly.Face.Of.Prejudice.S01E05.



  • piyu7444
    07-23 11:31 AM
    Hi,
    I am planning to renew my AP while in India. What is the procedure to do this?

    My details :
    Applied for H1 transfer - Dec 15,2008 - normal category -still pending
    Ap - valid till Nov 2009
    EAD - valid till Nov 2010.Using AC21 for working with the present employer.

    I came back to India in March, after completing the project.
    My present employer wants me to come to the US only when I have a project in hand.
    Based in India, it is very difficult to find the project. Also, most of the projects need US citizen, GC holder, so very less projects available to the H1-B holders. Due to the recession, working on the contract is again a problem, since companies want the permanent employee, instead of contract employee.
    I understand that presently working on H1 is difficult, since one should have the project in hand before applying for H1. Sometimes, at the port of entry they ask for paystubs for all the period, ask about the end client details etc. Sometimes people were sent back, since they didn't have all the details at the port of entry.

    In this scenario, I am still not sure, if coming back to US will be a good option or not.
    But I may need to come if the AP renewal is not possible from India.

    In present scenario, If AP renewal is not possible from India, I will have to unnecessarily travel to US on existing AP (till Nov 09).I won't be able to come on H1-B, since my H1 application is still pending even after 6 months. How can one do AP renewal while in India?

    Since in the present scenario,I may not get a job(since I don't have GC/citizenship),will it be advisable to come to US just to renew AP?
    My ead is valid till Nov 2010,which means If I enter US before ead expiry,I will be able to work on ead.I have lost all the hope for H1 now,since it is more than 7 months.Of course for ead,is it possible to renew it while in India?
    I don't have much finances now,so travel to US just to renew ap/ead in the hope of getting gc one day,is bit problematic.I am on EB3 labor 2006 , so GC process will take atleast 5 years.
    Even if I reach US for AP renewal, I have to stay there for 2-3 months,till AP gets renewed.
    I am not very confortable with this situation.
    I just want to keep my GC process going by renewing ap and ead.Is there any way out of this?
    I think the rule is , If you don't come to the US while the AP is valid, you abandon the I-485.
    Can you give me some guidence on this?

    You can not get a new AP while you are out of US. You have to be in the US at the time or applying and while it gets processed. Recently I have seen two cases where the AP was issues within 30 days of applying.





    girlfriend The Ugly Face Of Prejudice ugly face of prejudice. Ugly.Face.Of.Prejudice.S01E05.
  • Ugly.Face.Of.Prejudice.S01E05.



  • axp817
    07-04 09:55 AM
    Why would doing anything legal have implications on becoming a citizen?

    And to answer your question, No, your owning a gun legally, has no implications whatsoever on getting your citizenship.

    There are many legal gun owners who don't even have their green card yet, and no, they are not going to face any problems during 485 approval either.

    Look through some of my old posts, and you'll find a thread with information on legal aliens owning guns in America, although a lot of the information on that thread pertains to non-immigrant aliens. You being a permanent resident, have it much easier. Go through that thread and if you still have questions, ask, and I'm sure you'll get an answer.

    Good luck, be a safe, responsible, and proud gun owner.





    hairstyles Beauty amp; The Beast: Ugly Face ugly face of prejudice. The Ugly Face Of Prejudice
  • The Ugly Face Of Prejudice



  • s_r_e_e
    11-27 01:58 PM
    i think applying I140 is the labor substitution..it is good possibility that the desi consulting is playing games





    anilsal
    12-21 12:00 AM
    how can I get a copy of my approved I-140?....my lawyer won't give it to me...heck he won't even give me the case#

    please help

    Can't he not give you a copy of the I140 approval? That will have the case number. Something like, LINxxxxxxx





    md2003
    11-19 10:53 AM
    Does it required 6 months pay stub (till Dec 29th -- for July 2nd files) or after 180 days we can move to any company whether you have last month pay stub or not. Generally most of the companies hold 15 days amount.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment