factoryman
07-02 01:20 AM
Keep it as it is. Then you can do FB based GCs on either side.
Talk of 'having the cake and eat it too'. Perfectly possible in this case.
Talk of 'having the cake and eat it too'. Perfectly possible in this case.
wallpaper Fiat Doblo Cargo Maxi LWB
chanduv23
11-13 09:48 PM
Expose these fradulent employers who have no basic ethics
madmonkey
05-18 02:59 PM
to be honest dude, for 300k, you are not going to get anything worth your while in Gaithersburg or rockville. You want the best schools - in the rockville area, that is the Wooton high school. In that school district, you will find a 30 year old town house for $325 possibly. Even thats tough to find.
If you are not particular about Wooton district, then your search area is larger. Urbana is a good bet if you dont mind the commute, but as some else posted, find a place close to work, theres no fun in commuting 1 hour up and 1 hour down each day.
If you are not particular about Wooton district, then your search area is larger. Urbana is a good bet if you dont mind the commute, but as some else posted, find a place close to work, theres no fun in commuting 1 hour up and 1 hour down each day.
2011 De Maxi met zijn lange
gcfriend65
12-07 02:50 PM
USCIS is updating their system, starting today evening, till monday morning. Maybe this will take care of the problem.
I got the same message for my I-485 application. I called the customer service representative and she transfered me to Immigration Officer. The Immigration Officer is so kind. He told me that there are two different systems in USCIS , one in mainframe system and another is DB2 System. My case is on Mainframes system so it will get transfered to DB2 System as they have few problems in updating.
I too got my receipt numbers 8 weeks back, but still i am getting the same message.
Thanks,
babu work.
I got the same message for my I-485 application. I called the customer service representative and she transfered me to Immigration Officer. The Immigration Officer is so kind. He told me that there are two different systems in USCIS , one in mainframe system and another is DB2 System. My case is on Mainframes system so it will get transfered to DB2 System as they have few problems in updating.
I too got my receipt numbers 8 weeks back, but still i am getting the same message.
Thanks,
babu work.
more...
arthsidhu
08-31 11:07 AM
I completely agree with MDM101. This forum is for Immigration issues not about finding a job. Legal immigrants from all over the world visit this website to find info on immigration. By highlighting the word desi companies, desi immigrants or desi ***** all you are doing is alienating immigrants.
If you need help finding a job visit monter.com or dice.com .
If you need help finding a job visit monter.com or dice.com .
chakalov
07-31 04:05 PM
Hey everyone,
I am from Florida and just filed my I-485. I went to the DMV yesterday to renew my drivers license and something unexpected happened. They took away my old license and gave a temporary one valid for 30 days. They also said they will have to verify my immigration status and once this is done they will mail my new drivers license. Has anyone had such an experience? How long did it take to get your new license?
I am from Florida and just filed my I-485. I went to the DMV yesterday to renew my drivers license and something unexpected happened. They took away my old license and gave a temporary one valid for 30 days. They also said they will have to verify my immigration status and once this is done they will mail my new drivers license. Has anyone had such an experience? How long did it take to get your new license?
more...
sdrblr
02-03 12:26 PM
Sorry to hear about the issue. I dont think how you can file a legal malpractice against the attorney when he has rights not to give the details of 140.
140 as we all know is an employer application and the attorney is answerable to the employer who paid for it and who signed for it (forget about whether the beneficiary paid or not).
I say appeal the denial open an MTR
140 as we all know is an employer application and the attorney is answerable to the employer who paid for it and who signed for it (forget about whether the beneficiary paid or not).
I say appeal the denial open an MTR
2010 Fiat Doblo CARGO MAXI 1.3
wandmaker
10-26 01:18 PM
Simple Answer is NO
*If 140 premium processing reinstated in the near future, at least 3-4 weeks before your H1B expires.
It is difficult to obatain approved vacation from my employer.
Apartment from leaving the country and recapturing, are there any alternatives.
Please advice
*If 140 premium processing reinstated in the near future, at least 3-4 weeks before your H1B expires.
It is difficult to obatain approved vacation from my employer.
Apartment from leaving the country and recapturing, are there any alternatives.
Please advice
more...
punjabi77
10-09 11:08 AM
thanks for your response..
But i am still not convinced that one can keep both PR as well as GC.
I am quite sure that there are many people on this forum who must have applied for PR as well as GC and now got their GC.
Someone please provide some information..
But i am still not convinced that one can keep both PR as well as GC.
I am quite sure that there are many people on this forum who must have applied for PR as well as GC and now got their GC.
Someone please provide some information..
hair Fiat Doblo Cargo Jtd. Fotos de
lazycis
12-05 12:14 PM
Unfortunately I-485 class action is more complicated (different types of immigrant visas, different statutes, etc.). The only one I know of, ImmigrationPortal.Com v Ridge (03-cv-02606, District of Columbia, was not certified as class. Also, ACLU have little interest in pushing I-485 lawsuit as there is no immediate benefit, GC holders cannot vote. This may be another action item for IV - Immigrationportal suit failed in part because there was no organization behind the suit. Right now the majority is concerned about EAD/AP, but if FBI name check does not change, the wait can be decades based on the volume of applications and current "efficiency" of the FBI NNCP.
more...
averagedesi
07-13 02:57 PM
Here is an excerpt from the blogs of one immigration attorneys
I've been thinking about this so-called "permanent solution" and the speculation here and elsewhere and I don't think it will be the acceptance of adjustment applications without a priority date because that simply is not permitted under the Immigration and Nationality Act's Section 245(a):
(a)--Status as Person Admitted for Permanent Residence on Application and Eligibility for Immigrant Status
The status of an alien who was inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States or the status of any other alien having an approved petition for classification under subparagraph (A)(iii), (A)(iv), (B)(ii), or (B)(iii) of section 204(a)(1) or may be adjusted by the Attorney General, in his discretion and under such regulations as he may prescribe, to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if (1) the alien makes an application for such adjustment, (2) the alien is eligible to receive an immigrant visa and is admissible to the United States for permanent residence, and (3) an immigrant visa is immediately available to him at the time his application is filed.
Congress would have to change the law to allow for adjustments to be filed without a priority date being available. They are actually considering such a change as part of the SKIL Act introduced last year and this is something promoted by my friends Gary Endelman and Dinesh Shenoy in articles on the subject.
But that is not to say that there is not a solution that gets close to the same place. Perhaps offering interim benefits like an employment authorization document and advance parole without having the adjustment application filed might be a possibility. I don't believe there is a statutory bar to this
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/what-i-think-th.html
PS: If this is already discussed the moderators are free to merge it, chuck it
I've been thinking about this so-called "permanent solution" and the speculation here and elsewhere and I don't think it will be the acceptance of adjustment applications without a priority date because that simply is not permitted under the Immigration and Nationality Act's Section 245(a):
(a)--Status as Person Admitted for Permanent Residence on Application and Eligibility for Immigrant Status
The status of an alien who was inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States or the status of any other alien having an approved petition for classification under subparagraph (A)(iii), (A)(iv), (B)(ii), or (B)(iii) of section 204(a)(1) or may be adjusted by the Attorney General, in his discretion and under such regulations as he may prescribe, to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if (1) the alien makes an application for such adjustment, (2) the alien is eligible to receive an immigrant visa and is admissible to the United States for permanent residence, and (3) an immigrant visa is immediately available to him at the time his application is filed.
Congress would have to change the law to allow for adjustments to be filed without a priority date being available. They are actually considering such a change as part of the SKIL Act introduced last year and this is something promoted by my friends Gary Endelman and Dinesh Shenoy in articles on the subject.
But that is not to say that there is not a solution that gets close to the same place. Perhaps offering interim benefits like an employment authorization document and advance parole without having the adjustment application filed might be a possibility. I don't believe there is a statutory bar to this
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/what-i-think-th.html
PS: If this is already discussed the moderators are free to merge it, chuck it
hot Продаю: Fiat Doblo Cargo Maxi
samcam
05-19 11:24 AM
Welcome to our newest member rockets12345!
3871 and counting...
29 more to go!!
3871 and counting...
29 more to go!!
more...
house Fotos de Fiat doblo cargo maxi
chanduv23
12-04 09:46 PM
The chat is on now - Attorney Reddy is on IV chat
tattoo 2010-fiat-doblo-cargo-rear-
shana04
02-01 03:57 PM
Check your PM...
please check you pm
please check you pm
more...
pictures Fiat Doblo CARGO MAXI 1.3
Pankaj
08-15 01:24 PM
My understanding is:
I think in VA you are partially protected against the non compete law.
If contract says it is limited to maximum of 2 years and you can not work for some specific companies, unfortunately non comptete law is valid.
But VA gives a write to earn for your living. If you can proove that if you might not have taken this job, you would not be able to earn. Only you can challenge the non compete law.
Search on google, you might get good reasonable description of non compete law in VA.
I think in VA you are partially protected against the non compete law.
If contract says it is limited to maximum of 2 years and you can not work for some specific companies, unfortunately non comptete law is valid.
But VA gives a write to earn for your living. If you can proove that if you might not have taken this job, you would not be able to earn. Only you can challenge the non compete law.
Search on google, you might get good reasonable description of non compete law in VA.
dresses Продаю: Fiat Doblo Cargo Maxi
HRPRO
03-08 02:28 PM
thats what gist of it i was not there
the vo seems to be saying that last time when he went to stamping he filled his client details like where he working and which was az at that time and this VO was saying now you are working in NJ ,the confusion seems to becaused by the clinet letter in which his manager wrote that he directly reports to him as consultant,VO is assuming that he working here without preoper documents,atleast that what i understood:confused:.
MSG,
Without knowing all the details and reading in between the lines, one of these is what I think could be the reasons for rejection.
1) As a consultant you dont report to a client on a day to day basis. That enters the grey area of client-consultant relationship.
2) The client letter has to clearly state the address where the consultant is working and the LCA should match the client letter.
I think one of these would not have satisfied the VO's questions and could have triggered the rejection.
The solution though is to have an attorney represent the firm and file an amended petition with Premium Processing and Consular notification and forward the approval to your brother. Ofcourse have the atorneys review the client letter as well. Most corporate attorneys do it.
the vo seems to be saying that last time when he went to stamping he filled his client details like where he working and which was az at that time and this VO was saying now you are working in NJ ,the confusion seems to becaused by the clinet letter in which his manager wrote that he directly reports to him as consultant,VO is assuming that he working here without preoper documents,atleast that what i understood:confused:.
MSG,
Without knowing all the details and reading in between the lines, one of these is what I think could be the reasons for rejection.
1) As a consultant you dont report to a client on a day to day basis. That enters the grey area of client-consultant relationship.
2) The client letter has to clearly state the address where the consultant is working and the LCA should match the client letter.
I think one of these would not have satisfied the VO's questions and could have triggered the rejection.
The solution though is to have an attorney represent the firm and file an amended petition with Premium Processing and Consular notification and forward the approval to your brother. Ofcourse have the atorneys review the client letter as well. Most corporate attorneys do it.
more...
makeup Fiat Doblo Cargo Maxi.
gcformeornot
08-29 12:36 PM
I saw many 2nd July Polls but doesn't have full proof information.
So thaught creating New Poll.
Hope everyone will participate in the Poll.
not full proof.
So thaught creating New Poll.
Hope everyone will participate in the Poll.
not full proof.
girlfriend Fiat Doblo Cargo Maxi LWB
GCFISH
07-17 05:47 PM
All,
I just made a payment for IV. I stongly believe now it's our turn to help IV. I don't want to talk more about this but if you think you got any benifit because of IV please make your contribution. That's the truthful way of saying 'THANKS'
I just made a payment for IV. I stongly believe now it's our turn to help IV. I don't want to talk more about this but if you think you got any benifit because of IV please make your contribution. That's the truthful way of saying 'THANKS'
hairstyles FIAT DOBLO CARGO MAXI
xela
11-19 06:27 PM
No I am not Indian, but that still makes me a H1B and greencard aplicant. So please, Antis might dislike us but that does not make them racist and hatefull against only Indians, you are not the only ones in the boat...dont make Indians the only important people here.
Plus a lot of the antis are probably people who lost a job and are finding someone to point the finger at, not right, but understandable.
I have Amercian friends who went from a good middleclass family to now being on foodstamps and not knowing how to feed their kids the next day, they dont hate me but they are upset and frustrated and scared...
Fear drives people to find a black sheep but let us not jump in there too and start hating...
Sorry but I read many many messages on forums before I finally loose my patience with the Indians only messages...lets try to not segregate but work together.:mad:
Plus a lot of the antis are probably people who lost a job and are finding someone to point the finger at, not right, but understandable.
I have Amercian friends who went from a good middleclass family to now being on foodstamps and not knowing how to feed their kids the next day, they dont hate me but they are upset and frustrated and scared...
Fear drives people to find a black sheep but let us not jump in there too and start hating...
Sorry but I read many many messages on forums before I finally loose my patience with the Indians only messages...lets try to not segregate but work together.:mad:
samnay
07-18 03:33 PM
I have heard that there is a Fiancee visa - K visa or something. Do look into that if you would like to bring in your would-be here before your marriage. To your original question, your strategy sounds cool to me. Marriage etc. are important decisions, that affect you life-long, much more important than stupid GC, work visa etc. I would recommend, follow your strategy, file your I-140 as soon as you can and then wait to get married before you file your 485. Since you are from a non-retrogressed country and EB2, you should not have to worry about backlogs etc. Good Luck.
JunRN
07-18 07:19 AM
schedule a isn't available anymore since feb 2007.
Schedule A visa is not available. Schedule A simply means that we are exempted from LC. All we need is to file I-140 concurrent with I-485/EAD/AP.
Our visa is also EB3.
Now, the question is whether we need to get July priority date or we can get an August priority date and also qualified under this scheme?
Schedule A visa is not available. Schedule A simply means that we are exempted from LC. All we need is to file I-140 concurrent with I-485/EAD/AP.
Our visa is also EB3.
Now, the question is whether we need to get July priority date or we can get an August priority date and also qualified under this scheme?
No comments:
Post a Comment