
ita
01-16 05:21 PM
They transferred me to the immigration sub committee's office after asking my name and the reason I was calling. I got the sub committee's VM again.
wallpaper images justin bieber 2011
GCMan007
03-12 11:50 AM
I have updated my profile..IV has been a source of strength in my Journey..i wish good things happen at USCIS and hard working legal immigrants like us get the GC quickly
DUNBAR
09-22 12:48 PM
My labor was filed in 2008, got the Audit in filed month 2009,responded and got cleared in filed month 2010.
2011 2011 justin bieber games for
spicy_guy
11-24 04:47 PM
I prefer in this order.
- WellsFargo Money Transfer Service
- SBI
- ICICI
- WellsFargo Money Transfer Service
- SBI
- ICICI
more...
EkAurAaya
05-22 04:54 PM
at the rate my lawyer is going, i will be lucky if it gets filled before June 30th! :D so rest assured I'm filing after 10th!
gc_on_demand
12-21 05:07 PM
Good to know someone at least thought about our poor souls
http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2009/12/kundras_managem.html;jsessionid=VEGR0THB1JIVRQE1GH OSKHWATMY32JVN
All you get is CSS change ? new theme and color...
One of my personal case is approved long back and still showing as Initial Receipt.
http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2009/12/kundras_managem.html;jsessionid=VEGR0THB1JIVRQE1GH OSKHWATMY32JVN
All you get is CSS change ? new theme and color...
One of my personal case is approved long back and still showing as Initial Receipt.
more...
cris
08-30 12:22 PM
outstanding answer , gg_ny ! Thank you very much
2010 wallpaper tattoo justin bieber
nandakumar
01-18 07:50 PM
^^^^
more...
lp2007
11-01 05:31 PM
I think she should not have any problem with her future visits.
My mother visits every year and spends 6 months with us since the last 6 yrs and never had an issue. She extended her stay one time.
One of my friends mother was given a 3 month stamp one yr during b'coz she had extended her previous visit and stayed 3 months already in the same year. So the officer told her she could only stay for 6 months in any given yr, but later she extended and stayed longer and has visited US 2 times after that without any issues.
USCIS takes between 6 weeks to <nn> weeks to process the request.
One important thing you want to take care is, U need to send original i-94 card while requesting extension of stay and when u leave i-94 has to be returned at the airport. If your mom-in-law leaves before the application is approved, you want to be sure to save the extention documnets and mail the i-94 card back. And make sure to carry the extension approvals next time she travels so there is no confusion about unauthorized over stay. This happened with my mom. We received her approval after she had already left. So I mailed her approval to her prior to her next visit and she was fine.
I hope this helps.
My mother visits every year and spends 6 months with us since the last 6 yrs and never had an issue. She extended her stay one time.
One of my friends mother was given a 3 month stamp one yr during b'coz she had extended her previous visit and stayed 3 months already in the same year. So the officer told her she could only stay for 6 months in any given yr, but later she extended and stayed longer and has visited US 2 times after that without any issues.
USCIS takes between 6 weeks to <nn> weeks to process the request.
One important thing you want to take care is, U need to send original i-94 card while requesting extension of stay and when u leave i-94 has to be returned at the airport. If your mom-in-law leaves before the application is approved, you want to be sure to save the extention documnets and mail the i-94 card back. And make sure to carry the extension approvals next time she travels so there is no confusion about unauthorized over stay. This happened with my mom. We received her approval after she had already left. So I mailed her approval to her prior to her next visit and she was fine.
I hope this helps.
hair justin bieber haircut new.
coolguy76
01-03 04:50 PM
Can someone please clarify
i know there is always risk involved ....
If we have EVL from any employer with exact same title/ job description in that case we can work on any title / any job description ????
i know there is always risk involved ....
If we have EVL from any employer with exact same title/ job description in that case we can work on any title / any job description ????
more...
pasupuleti
03-28 01:53 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, yesterday's bill which is passed does not have like this provisions.
Yes! Yesterday's bill does not have these provisions.
Yes! Yesterday's bill does not have these provisions.
hot Physical card will receive
Anders �stberg
June 17th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Nik, your pictures look fine to me. I think it's my Magpie that is a bit problematic, on my screen the blacks and greys look a bit washed out in your version,
more...
house justin bieber us weekly
wandmaker
04-04 11:47 AM
The work location in LCA was company headquarter in Houston. H1 petition was submitted with LCA from Houston.
I have worked in Colorado from 2005 onwards. Company obtained LCA for Colorado, but did not file amendment with USCIS. They paid wages as per Colorado LCA, also filed CO state tax, etc. This was the scenario for both 2005 and 2007 h1 petitions.
Violation of visa terms. One can not predict the success rate of h4 stamping, it is upto the consular officer. Getting a H4 just gives you an option to make a lawfull entry and live in the US, does not eliminate the risk of 485 denial because one should have maintained the proper status until the filing of 485.
I have worked in Colorado from 2005 onwards. Company obtained LCA for Colorado, but did not file amendment with USCIS. They paid wages as per Colorado LCA, also filed CO state tax, etc. This was the scenario for both 2005 and 2007 h1 petitions.
Violation of visa terms. One can not predict the success rate of h4 stamping, it is upto the consular officer. Getting a H4 just gives you an option to make a lawfull entry and live in the US, does not eliminate the risk of 485 denial because one should have maintained the proper status until the filing of 485.
tattoo justin bieber vampire face.
kun
08-03 11:14 PM
I am a July 2nd filer. I called up USCIS and the customer service rep said I have cleared namecheck. Not received my GC yet.
PD Jan 05
PD Jan 05
more...
pictures Justin Bieber Birthday: Happy

GCAmigo
07-23 04:41 PM
My PERM was filed last November & Audit was replied in Feb'08.. still no no news..
dresses hot Justin+ieber+new+haircut+
LostInGCProcess
09-01 08:25 PM
Folks,
I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.
I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.
Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.
Thanks.
Oh man!!!! Why are you so worried? As long as you did the right thing thats all it matters. Since you also have a confirmation number, why worry?
You are freaking out UNNECESSARILY.
This reminds ne of the hindi saying " aa bail mujhe maar"
Literal translation: Hey bull, come and hit me.
:D:D:D:D:D
I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.
I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.
Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.
Thanks.
Oh man!!!! Why are you so worried? As long as you did the right thing thats all it matters. Since you also have a confirmation number, why worry?
You are freaking out UNNECESSARILY.
This reminds ne of the hindi saying " aa bail mujhe maar"
Literal translation: Hey bull, come and hit me.
:D:D:D:D:D
more...
makeup justin bieber funny face.
chi_shark
02-18 05:06 PM
You are W2 or 1099.
if he is working for himself, he has to be a w2 on his own payroll as the president of the company or employee as it is in his case...
if he is working for himself, he has to be a w2 on his own payroll as the president of the company or employee as it is in his case...
girlfriend PERSONALISED JUSTIN BIEBER BIRTHDAY CARD | eBay UK
Anders �stberg
June 19th, 2005, 09:29 AM
A bit better but still a little grey. I don't think you can get detail on the chest area for instance and keep the blacks looking black on the rest of the bird.
I do use autofocus, at least with the 1D2 it works fine. The 20D is a bit iffy, it should work but it hunts sometimes.
I do use autofocus, at least with the 1D2 it works fine. The 20D is a bit iffy, it should work but it hunts sometimes.
hairstyles Happy
vasa
07-08 04:43 PM
5 stars and posted comments..good job dude
sunny1000
06-19 03:00 PM
My case is already at the embassy since march 2007? Not sure when they schedule interview ?does anyone know the time lines.
Did you check the Embassy website? They post the interview dates for all the applicants scheduled for the following month. You can email them or call them and I am sure they will respond.
Did you check the Embassy website? They post the interview dates for all the applicants scheduled for the following month. You can email them or call them and I am sure they will respond.
sukhwinderd
09-11 10:55 AM
i am not sure if my lawyer has the receipts. my case was sent on 6.29.2007 and received on july 2nd.
i got my FP notice (for my wife also) yesterday in mail for 9/25 appt.
from the receipt number on FP notice i checked it on USCIS website. it says that they received the 485 app on 30 aug. and the LUD on 485 is 9/3.
i got my FP notice (for my wife also) yesterday in mail for 9/25 appt.
from the receipt number on FP notice i checked it on USCIS website. it says that they received the 485 app on 30 aug. and the LUD on 485 is 9/3.
No comments:
Post a Comment