dsohere
01-23 08:55 PM
Hi,
Have you been fully admitted to the new school? If so, the DSO at that school should contact the SEVIS Helpdesk for instruction on getting your SEVIS record transferred. And as long as that is in the works, you're fine. You should be able to go to the new school no matter what the status of of your SEVIS record. If you have been admitted to another school and requested to transfer, then you have done everything correctly. It will likely take them some time to deal with all the SEVIS records of all the student, but this issue was beyond your control, and in my experience students are not penalized for these type of situations.
This must be quite a stressful situation for all TriValley students. I wish that SEVP would contact all the students or post some message making clear to all students about exactly what they should do, especially if they are currently working, and to other schools about how they should handle the transfers.
Please post again about how it all works out and I wish you the best in getting settled into a new school.
all the best,
LK
"Now I am worried because until they release our sevis, the admissions in other colleges will meet deadline and what happens if they no more take admissions. Do you have any idea how long can it take for them to release our sevis ? Will it be safe for students like me hereafter to work fulltime on CPT ?
Thank you
Chaitanya[/QUOTE]
Have you been fully admitted to the new school? If so, the DSO at that school should contact the SEVIS Helpdesk for instruction on getting your SEVIS record transferred. And as long as that is in the works, you're fine. You should be able to go to the new school no matter what the status of of your SEVIS record. If you have been admitted to another school and requested to transfer, then you have done everything correctly. It will likely take them some time to deal with all the SEVIS records of all the student, but this issue was beyond your control, and in my experience students are not penalized for these type of situations.
This must be quite a stressful situation for all TriValley students. I wish that SEVP would contact all the students or post some message making clear to all students about exactly what they should do, especially if they are currently working, and to other schools about how they should handle the transfers.
Please post again about how it all works out and I wish you the best in getting settled into a new school.
all the best,
LK
"Now I am worried because until they release our sevis, the admissions in other colleges will meet deadline and what happens if they no more take admissions. Do you have any idea how long can it take for them to release our sevis ? Will it be safe for students like me hereafter to work fulltime on CPT ?
Thank you
Chaitanya[/QUOTE]
wallpaper Posted by style queen
53885
08-06 04:07 PM
In last 2 months we collectively raised our voice on 3 occasions
1. CIR 07 debate in senate (Can you believe that for last 3 months of the fiscal year DOS moved EB3 India from Jun 03 to current?)
2. Flower campaign
3. San Jose rally
and we were rewarded.
If you want to do something for yourself
1. Show up in DC for Sept 13 Rally - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11428
2. Come out of shadow and tell Congress your story - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10747
The choices you make shall define your future.
p.s. Please please please stop obsession with receipt notice and visa bulletin prediction.
1. CIR 07 debate in senate (Can you believe that for last 3 months of the fiscal year DOS moved EB3 India from Jun 03 to current?)
2. Flower campaign
3. San Jose rally
and we were rewarded.
If you want to do something for yourself
1. Show up in DC for Sept 13 Rally - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11428
2. Come out of shadow and tell Congress your story - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10747
The choices you make shall define your future.
p.s. Please please please stop obsession with receipt notice and visa bulletin prediction.
Lydia
06-18 11:33 AM
babu123
When had filed my I140 I did send my coworkers reference letter ...yet i got a rfe requesting for employer's experience letter..
When had filed my I140 I did send my coworkers reference letter ...yet i got a rfe requesting for employer's experience letter..
2011 Justin Bieber, Will.i.am,
designserve
02-06 05:19 PM
Ask him to go to hell!!!
Pls go on and join wherever you like and tell him this is a free country like India.Go to a lawyer and sue him if he talks any further...Not to worry,my friend.
Pls go on and join wherever you like and tell him this is a free country like India.Go to a lawyer and sue him if he talks any further...Not to worry,my friend.
more...
lazycis
10-06 01:22 PM
The law says (8 USC 1154):
"(j) Job flexibility for long delayed applicants for adjustment of status to permanent residence
A petition under subsection (a)(1)(D) of this section for an individual whose application for adjustment of status pursuant to section 1255 of this title has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more shall remain valid with respect to a new job if the individual changes jobs or employers if the new job is in the same or a similar occupational classification as the job for which the petition was filed."
"(j) Job flexibility for long delayed applicants for adjustment of status to permanent residence
A petition under subsection (a)(1)(D) of this section for an individual whose application for adjustment of status pursuant to section 1255 of this title has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more shall remain valid with respect to a new job if the individual changes jobs or employers if the new job is in the same or a similar occupational classification as the job for which the petition was filed."

vxb2004
11-25 01:24 PM
Thank you very much for all your inputs. I hope everything goes well.
more...
EkAurAaya
03-19 04:10 PM
What are (if any) the tax implications > if a H1b or EAD holder sells his/her house?
From what i knew there were no special "taxes" or implications... but someone (a lawyer) recently told me in addition to everything else there is a 10% tax (federal) on selling price?
Can anyone who has sold a property on h1 or EAD confirm this?
Please share first hand experience and not something that someones heard through the grapevine
From what i knew there were no special "taxes" or implications... but someone (a lawyer) recently told me in addition to everything else there is a 10% tax (federal) on selling price?
Can anyone who has sold a property on h1 or EAD confirm this?
Please share first hand experience and not something that someones heard through the grapevine
2010 Justin Bieber Is a Boy in
psaxena
01-27 06:56 PM
I am in scottsdale
Lets fight this together.
Lets fight this together.
more...
ca_immigrant
06-23 08:08 PM
Guys,
Lets focus energies on "Reuniting Families Act". Use this word. Its important. Visa recapture is part of it, but emphasize "FAMILY".
We need this bill and 350,000 VISAS that come with it. We have to make sure that those VISAs don't need to used 'per country' basis. Those VISAs must be distributed to whoever is in line, no matter which country they belong to.
IV core, please focus on this. We need this bill and all those recaptured VISAs can be used for anyone in the line, pre-adjudication complete and held-up because there is no VISA, irrespective of the changeability.
Core, please help -:)
One other quick question, I had done a one time donation in the past, but my status does not say donor, does one time donation do that or you have to be recurring donor ?
Lets focus energies on "Reuniting Families Act". Use this word. Its important. Visa recapture is part of it, but emphasize "FAMILY".
We need this bill and 350,000 VISAS that come with it. We have to make sure that those VISAs don't need to used 'per country' basis. Those VISAs must be distributed to whoever is in line, no matter which country they belong to.
IV core, please focus on this. We need this bill and all those recaptured VISAs can be used for anyone in the line, pre-adjudication complete and held-up because there is no VISA, irrespective of the changeability.
Core, please help -:)
One other quick question, I had done a one time donation in the past, but my status does not say donor, does one time donation do that or you have to be recurring donor ?
hair How much moneywhere justin

lalithkx
06-06 05:52 PM
Job should be same or similar responsibilities and salary
more...
gcseeker2002
05-29 03:50 PM
I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?
hot Justin Bieber
cal_dood
01-01 02:29 PM
Just came back from one myself, with stops in Belize, Mexico & Grand Cayman. Did not need visas for any of those. We did not even take the passports to the ports and no one was checking them either. All you need is your ship card.
more...
house This new lesbian/Bieber way of
Roger Binny
08-11 06:48 AM
Answers in bold...
Gurus,
A very close friend of mine has filed EB3-I 485 with Sep 2003 PD. The job, at present, requires EB2 level qualifications, however, the employer is not too keen on sponsoring a change to EB2.
So, what options do we have ?
a) when is EB3-I Sep 2003 PD likely to be come current? 12m? 18m from now?
- As usual no one knows
b) can AC21 approach be used to port this to a EB2 category ?
- Can you be more elaborate on this
c) can his spouse separately file for EB2-I PERM, I140 and file for 485?
(I am assuming that EB2-I will be current approximately around this time next year).
- If he/she is working and qualifies for EB2-I, certainly one can apply during the I-485 stage i guess one can go for a cross charge-ability (not sure of the word) but yes i have seen posts where one can use the spouse's 485 priority dates.
Thanks.
Gurus,
A very close friend of mine has filed EB3-I 485 with Sep 2003 PD. The job, at present, requires EB2 level qualifications, however, the employer is not too keen on sponsoring a change to EB2.
So, what options do we have ?
a) when is EB3-I Sep 2003 PD likely to be come current? 12m? 18m from now?
- As usual no one knows
b) can AC21 approach be used to port this to a EB2 category ?
- Can you be more elaborate on this
c) can his spouse separately file for EB2-I PERM, I140 and file for 485?
(I am assuming that EB2-I will be current approximately around this time next year).
- If he/she is working and qualifies for EB2-I, certainly one can apply during the I-485 stage i guess one can go for a cross charge-ability (not sure of the word) but yes i have seen posts where one can use the spouse's 485 priority dates.
Thanks.
tattoo Low rise jeans for men is a
texanmom
08-31 11:45 AM
Be an active participant and help us help you.
This is what I can infer from the poll
93% of them lack talent
7% are talented
This is what I can infer from the poll
93% of them lack talent
7% are talented
more...
pictures Justin Bieber Casual Look
yabadaba
05-24 02:18 PM
Thank you for your comment and the information. Wayne Greene, city editor
>>> <XXXXXX@hotmail.com> 05/23/06 8:32 PM >>>
Name: Y abadaba
Email: XXXXXXXXX
Phone:
City: Atlanta
State: GA
Headline: Still waiting for green card
Publish Date: 5/23/2006
Intended for Publication: No
Comments:
Sir,
This article hits the nail right on the head. However there is one footnote that
needs to be added.
Assuming Salil Pradhan is in the EB-2 Category (Alien with Exceptional Ability
or Advanced degree), if he was born in Mexico he could apply for his I-485, also called adjustment of status, right away.
Just because he was born in India he is being subjected to this backlog
>>> <XXXXXX@hotmail.com> 05/23/06 8:32 PM >>>
Name: Y abadaba
Email: XXXXXXXXX
Phone:
City: Atlanta
State: GA
Headline: Still waiting for green card
Publish Date: 5/23/2006
Intended for Publication: No
Comments:
Sir,
This article hits the nail right on the head. However there is one footnote that
needs to be added.
Assuming Salil Pradhan is in the EB-2 Category (Alien with Exceptional Ability
or Advanced degree), if he was born in Mexico he could apply for his I-485, also called adjustment of status, right away.
Just because he was born in India he is being subjected to this backlog
dresses Talking about Justin Bieber

Edison99
02-08 02:29 PM
Panel discussion � is good sign for clearing backlog. This kind effort took place in 2005/2006 and they cleared almost all Labor petitions. However some guys missed July 07 ship though :-(
It's a long discussion but the summary in the last 2-3 mins suggests that
a) the temporary worker visas issue should not be tied to backlog reduction issue
b) other countries like canada and australia have already changed their immigration policies for high-skilled immigrants and US is falling behind
c) that the US government needs to provide clarity on the GC process one way or the other instead of keeping us in limbo
d) interesting observation by canadian economics lady professor - clearing the immigration backlog is the only immigration reform that is needed for US economy.
You've to understand that this is just a panel discussion and they can only make recommendations for execution by the politicians...they themselves cannot take any measures to resolve the issues.
Next steps are for us to support IV Advocacy (see separate threads for the April Advocacy) and lobby hard for the necessary legislative changes...this is a good presentation that can be used to to lobby for a piecemeal legislation/amendment for legal immigrant backlog reduction!
It's a long discussion but the summary in the last 2-3 mins suggests that
a) the temporary worker visas issue should not be tied to backlog reduction issue
b) other countries like canada and australia have already changed their immigration policies for high-skilled immigrants and US is falling behind
c) that the US government needs to provide clarity on the GC process one way or the other instead of keeping us in limbo
d) interesting observation by canadian economics lady professor - clearing the immigration backlog is the only immigration reform that is needed for US economy.
You've to understand that this is just a panel discussion and they can only make recommendations for execution by the politicians...they themselves cannot take any measures to resolve the issues.
Next steps are for us to support IV Advocacy (see separate threads for the April Advocacy) and lobby hard for the necessary legislative changes...this is a good presentation that can be used to to lobby for a piecemeal legislation/amendment for legal immigrant backlog reduction!
more...
makeup Jaden Smith, Justin Bieber
pnjbindia
10-08 03:07 PM
Monkeyman,
I don't think your comment on adding a spouse is accurate. If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are NOT golden. As to apply in the family based category, the family based PD in that category (I believe it is 2A) should be current. And that is backed up as well..
If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are golden. You simply apply for I-485 (family based). If your spouse is not in USand you have GC, you will need to file for follow to join visa and it will take some time (I dunno how many years).
I don't think your comment on adding a spouse is accurate. If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are NOT golden. As to apply in the family based category, the family based PD in that category (I believe it is 2A) should be current. And that is backed up as well..
If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are golden. You simply apply for I-485 (family based). If your spouse is not in USand you have GC, you will need to file for follow to join visa and it will take some time (I dunno how many years).
girlfriend justin bieber would you
lostinbeta
10-21 12:23 AM
As for me... I go buck-wild
I start off with something, add something to it, add some more touches and voila.
Sometimes I start with a custom shape, sometimes I start with the line tool, sometimes the paintbrush, gradient, whatever.
Just try stuff out and go nuts.
As for Edwin... he just has to think and his computer makes what is in his head.
I start off with something, add something to it, add some more touches and voila.
Sometimes I start with a custom shape, sometimes I start with the line tool, sometimes the paintbrush, gradient, whatever.
Just try stuff out and go nuts.
As for Edwin... he just has to think and his computer makes what is in his head.
hairstyles More Justin Bieber Looks
hebron
08-10 10:15 AM
Suggestions....anybody? ^^^^
cram
10-09 07:06 PM
please anybody????????
rajnag21
07-20 07:28 PM
Hi All,
Is having paystubs absolutely essential or will w2's suffice ?
Is having paystubs absolutely essential or will w2's suffice ?
No comments:
Post a Comment