Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber died

images justin bieber died today. died justin bieber died. Justin Bieber Picture
  • Justin Bieber Picture



  • pitha
    05-11 08:48 AM
    If you like your family so much you can always go back, you have a choice, people stuck in EB immigration have no choice they are being kicked out because of the long retrogression. Frankly all this talk about this family based immigration is nonsense. It takes 20 to 30 years for somebody to emmigrate uisng family based immigration. So does that mean that in the 20 to 30 years it takes for the "family" to come here, you dont love them in that time. The point I am trying to make is that all the people who are pumping up this family based immigration are trying to play up the emotional angle and are being hypocrites. If you can live in the US without the "family" for 20 to 30 years, I dont see any reason why they cannot live without the family comming to US at all. Let the "family" come to US on there on merit.

    The point-based system will not be good for this country. Many other countries have point-based systems such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, etc. The most who immigrate in these countries on the point-based system don't have jobs. Only those should be allowed to immigrate who has the job offer here. All the immigration fees and expenses to immigrate should be borne by the employer offering the job.

    Not only this, the people who promote this point-based system are interested in shutting off immgration based on family unification. Why you would not like your own family members to be here, when they all have been allowed until this day to bring their own family members from European countries.





    wallpaper Justin Bieber Picture justin bieber died. ustin ieber died
  • ustin ieber died



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-24 10:25 PM
    this thread should be on top





    justin bieber died. quot;Justin Bieber Killed On CSI
  • quot;Justin Bieber Killed On CSI



  • qualified_trash
    11-15 09:08 AM
    I head that Backlog centers is allowing people to convert their applications from TR to RIR. Can I know whats the process. I can ask my lawyer to do that

    I am sorry but you seem to be confused. Your post says that the RIR provision in your app was rejected and your labor app has been put in the TR queue (traditional recruitment). now you are asking if you can convert to RIR again??

    how will they let you convert when they specifically rejected the RIR?? I suggest you speak with a lawyer, and, understand this process completely before taking any further steps.





    2011 ustin ieber died justin bieber died. and now Justin Bieber
  • and now Justin Bieber



  • texcan
    02-21 12:03 AM
    How about the opposite problem. The LC wages are lower that what I am being paid. the LC reflects what I was being paid at the time it was filed. not sure if the lawyer screwed up. Right now, I am doing a similar job (non-IT, non-technical), but with wider responsibility and earning ~ 40% more. What now??
    -a

    Lawyers are the sole reason for these confusion, you cant have lower pay than what is mentioned in LCA; you cant have higher pay than what is mentioned in LCA....
    I bet you a lawyer can and will justify both rules, why because this is what they do....;-)
    USCIS rules are such a mess.....god help us all.

    on lighter note...
    One other easier solution is "you promise to pay extra money to "desi_hydrabadi"
    issue solved...your salary matches LCA...desi_hydrabadi gets more money his salary matches LCA....

    both get GC...
    relax and live hapily....

    Just kidding man, donot think too much about it...i was worrying about this issue ( higher pay than LCA)...i did worry for quite a while and
    a good friend said donot worry ...something will take care of it...
    needless to say he was right...(economy did take care of issue for me...).



    more...


    justin bieber died. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • ndialani
    11-23 06:31 PM
    I send through Wells Fargo to ICICI bank in Inida. You can open a remmitance account with wels fargo and wire transfer yourself. Every $1000 dollars they charge $9 dollars.
    Advantage is money is there in 2 days.
    Simplest way is ...send your mom, post dated checks for the whole year. Mail it through Prioriy mail using USPS.....ony costs 5 dollars. She can deposit the check every month. I 've been doing it for longest time.
    Only , in case of emergency and you want to transfer 5000 or more, i like Wells Fargo Service.





    justin bieber died. just died - Justin Bieber Fan
  • just died - Justin Bieber Fan



  • bhasky25
    10-11 01:06 PM
    Thank you for responding,

    I had changed jobs under AC21 provisions ( changed almost after 500 days of filing 485) and preferred to maintain my H1B as I did not want to get into the complications of renewing EAD and AP and also my wife goes to school here and it was safer for her to be on H1b rather than EAD or F1. I am just not comfortable with renewal process of EAD and AP. I have my H1B visa stamped... so now, I can travel at my will instead of worrying about what will happen at port of entry as I have a stable job and H1B stamped.

    I want to know if I will still be eligible for H1B renewal(based on approved 140) even after my 140 being revoked. I do have a copy of my 140 approval.



    more...


    justin bieber died. Justin Bieber Died: Rumor has
  • Justin Bieber Died: Rumor has



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 12:38 PM
    /\/\





    2010 quot;Justin Bieber Killed On CSI justin bieber died. justin bieber died today. died
  • justin bieber died today. died



  • jprangi
    08-04 11:28 PM
    I know lot of people are waiting. But just want to tell you all the INS is moving forward may be slow. I just received my receipt notices today. My application reached INS on July second at 11:25 am. My checks have also been cashed.

    Cheer up guys and keep you fingers crossed.

    -Rangi



    more...


    justin bieber died. justin bieber dead in car
  • justin bieber dead in car



  • snathan
    02-01 09:35 PM
    Q. Who is an optimist?
    A. A dude on EB3 with priority date of Aug 2005, looking for a "safe secure" future :D

    Joking aside dude, Pay off your debts, buy gold for the wife ( investing in the wife may be the surest way to have a safe secure future lol)), keep some CDs, keep handy cash ( a tleast 6 months of pay), good life insurance, medical insurance, max out 401K, and then if you still have some left you can dabble in stocks.

    How come a wife can have another wife...:D if you are not aware the OP is a girl.

    You didnt tell which movie cd...?





    hair and now Justin Bieber justin bieber died. Justin Bieber is the favorite star of teenagers especially teenager girls
  • Justin Bieber is the favorite star of teenagers especially teenager girls



  • bondgoli007
    07-14 04:39 PM
    I was audited on 6/09 and Fragommenr responded on 6/30...No response so far and I have emailed my Fragommen paralegal the following questions;

    1. Typically how long does DOL take to respond to an Audit?
    2. What kind of response can I expect? Will it be an approval or a further Audit?
    3. What % of cases get a further audit after a response is filed to an initial Audit?

    I will send out a response when I hear from him.

    Side question: Is my Priority date the date when PERM was applied or the date the PERM will be approved?

    Thanks.



    more...


    justin bieber died. Justin Bieber justin bieber
  • Justin Bieber justin bieber



  • puskeygadha
    07-17 09:11 AM
    has there been any update from fragemon





    hot Justin Bieber justin bieber died. About Justin Bieber#39;s
  • About Justin Bieber#39;s



  • anilsal
    08-03 12:49 AM
    Very well said. We need legislation and for that to happen, grass roots efforts from IV to end this retrogression.

    Now get back to becoming a contributing member plus supporting IV efforts by opening/joining your state chapter and meeting local law makers.



    more...


    house ieber died. justin bieber died. Justin Bieber death news
  • Justin Bieber death news



  • Canadian_Dream
    11-30 02:18 PM
    Can you put the exact working of the status ?

    Is it one of the following ?

    Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

    or

    Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

    or

    something else.





    tattoo just died - Justin Bieber Fan justin bieber died. Justin Bieber is not dead you
  • Justin Bieber is not dead you



  • anilsal
    08-03 12:49 AM
    Very well said. We need legislation and for that to happen, grass roots efforts from IV to end this retrogression.

    Now get back to becoming a contributing member plus supporting IV efforts by opening/joining your state chapter and meeting local law makers.



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber Died: Rumor has justin bieber died. Justin bieber dead december
  • Justin bieber dead december



  • panky72
    06-20 02:28 PM
    I would like to know if we can travel on AP without a I485 notice, do they ask for it at POE??

    Our attorney never told us that he did not receive my I485 notice till date!! we filed in July and he received one of the notice in Oct 2007. He is telling me now when I about to fly in a months time. He has also asked me apply for the renewal of AP & EAD, he has asked me attach the biometric notice instead of I485 notice and my husbands I485 notice.

    Can anyone who has traveled on AP without a I485 notice share their experience. Any suggestions are welcome...

    Thanks

    You can travel on H-1 without I-485 receipt according to new USCIS rule but for travel on AP you still need the receipt for 485.
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_firule.html





    dresses About Justin Bieber#39;s justin bieber died. Justin Bieber Dead?
  • Justin Bieber Dead?



  • axp817
    07-04 09:55 AM
    Why would doing anything legal have implications on becoming a citizen?

    And to answer your question, No, your owning a gun legally, has no implications whatsoever on getting your citizenship.

    There are many legal gun owners who don't even have their green card yet, and no, they are not going to face any problems during 485 approval either.

    Look through some of my old posts, and you'll find a thread with information on legal aliens owning guns in America, although a lot of the information on that thread pertains to non-immigrant aliens. You being a permanent resident, have it much easier. Go through that thread and if you still have questions, ask, and I'm sure you'll get an answer.

    Good luck, be a safe, responsible, and proud gun owner.



    more...


    makeup justin bieber dead in car justin bieber died. ieber died.
  • ieber died.



  • sujan_vatrapu
    10-27 11:28 AM
    Legal immigration problem cannot be solved by these channels. FOX channel is extreme right when it comes to the matter and interests of one of the party Republican party and they are biased for Tea scum bag party. But when it comes to other countries right issue they become middle men and the saviours of democracy. Please see below how they address India's own Nationalist and valid issues.

    Tensions Rise Between Hindu Radicals, Urbanites in Mumbai - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/10/26/tension-rises-hindu-radicals-urbanites-mumbai/)
    any media in any country for that matter is biased, and mostly controlled by ruling party and their business interest. Never ever believe their analysis and take decisions.

    shiv sena is an extreme outfit and their actions should be condemned, its not a right or left issue,





    girlfriend Justin Bieber is not dead you justin bieber died. Justin Bieber Died – Another
  • Justin Bieber Died – Another



  • matreen
    10-12 11:08 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I Fedex my 485 package on July, 11th and it got reached to USCIS on July, 12 (I have the acknolegement) but still did not receive the receipt number. I am seeing who filed after me started getting receipt numbers.

    I am kind of concerned about it as I did not see any movement in my case.

    Any inputs Or wondering if anybody else facing similar situation??????

    Appreciate your inputs.

    Thanks,

    M





    hairstyles Justin Bieber justin bieber justin bieber died. Justin-ieber-died-another-
  • Justin-ieber-died-another-



  • dassumi
    12-23 02:58 PM
    This interests me. I am in the cross roads of my career where I have been offered a job that requires a lot of international travel. I was told that since we are adjusting status, it is not a status and countries like Thailand (any country) will not give you a visa as you dont have a status in the US. Would like to know more on this topic - I am sure there are others in this boat.


    Hi Guys,

    My wife was on a H1B visa with a company until June 2010. She is no longer working and her Her H1B visa is now expired.

    I am in the final stage of my green card process and we have both EAD and Advance parole. Since we have valid EADs and Advance Parole documents, we didn�t bother to pursue a H4 dependent visa for her. We are planning to go to Thailand next week for a 10 day vacation. I just want to confirm that she will be able to come back into the US with her Advance Parole document which is valid until June 2011.

    I would really appreciate your quick response since we are looking to purchase tickets in the next couple hours.

    Thanks and have a great weekend,





    number30
    03-27 10:16 AM
    As i can work only 240 days from my I94 expiry date, i can't work after July 2010
    so am planning to go to India to attend the embassy as soon as possible.



    Thanks in Advance,
    Satya.

    240 days only in case of Pending. Do not stay over 180 days.





    vnsriv
    10-26 03:36 PM
    I am also one of those, who received the EAD while the online case status reads as "Case Received and Pending"

    Wish that's true for my spouse's GC :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment