vparam
05-26 02:16 AM
The first round was victorious. Hopefully the second and third round does not take out the hard victory QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators have got us.
Thanks to all QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators .
I was wondering if a webfax thanking QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators could be set up. like in the lines of how AILA does where based on zip code an appropriate thank you or disappointment fax is sent.
Thanks to all QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators .
I was wondering if a webfax thanking QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators could be set up. like in the lines of how AILA does where based on zip code an appropriate thank you or disappointment fax is sent.
wallpaper selena gomez hairstyles 2011. selena gomez haircut 2011.

gc_chahiye
10-04 11:41 PM
Thanks for sharing the info. This part is really scary. I know potential employers are doing it. Can't believe CBP is doing it. You mean they will do it when you hand over the passport and I-94 at the airport and make a decision on that. WOW
more than scary this is stupid. So if someone with same name as me has a webpage on al-jazeera or some other such site, then I am screwed at the port of entry.
Worse, if I dont like someone just setup a webpage or two in that persons name, pledge allegiance to some fundamentalist Islamic group, put a photo-shopped image of him next to osama bin laden, and the next time that guy tries to re-enter the US... bam... Guantanamo bay! he wont even know what hit him.
Would love to see the look on the CBP officers face to see a photo of the person in front of him with his arms around osama bin laden. A Kodak moment.
I thought the government has enough databases of its own. Why use something as unfiltered and unreliable as the WWW
more than scary this is stupid. So if someone with same name as me has a webpage on al-jazeera or some other such site, then I am screwed at the port of entry.
Worse, if I dont like someone just setup a webpage or two in that persons name, pledge allegiance to some fundamentalist Islamic group, put a photo-shopped image of him next to osama bin laden, and the next time that guy tries to re-enter the US... bam... Guantanamo bay! he wont even know what hit him.
Would love to see the look on the CBP officers face to see a photo of the person in front of him with his arms around osama bin laden. A Kodak moment.
I thought the government has enough databases of its own. Why use something as unfiltered and unreliable as the WWW
njboy
10-02 03:11 PM
if u feel company is in bad shape, then file perm through another employer..stay with this company in the meantime till ur h1 expires and file an appeal for the 140..if appeal fails..u'll have an approved labor by then with the other employer and u can jump to his company..
2011 Selena Gomez HairStyle 2011
InTheMoment
08-10 06:09 PM
This is not a proposal for a new law but regulations by the administration within the bounds of the current law.
My humble suggestion: Please do your homework before voicing your opinion.
guys, this kind of proposals have been raised million times in last 5 years. These guys are passing their time till next election. Nothing is going to happen till next election. So do not build any hopes. None of the proposal is going to be a law before election.
My humble suggestion: Please do your homework before voicing your opinion.
guys, this kind of proposals have been raised million times in last 5 years. These guys are passing their time till next election. Nothing is going to happen till next election. So do not build any hopes. None of the proposal is going to be a law before election.
more...
indio0617
05-02 03:43 PM
Well, good lawyer or bad lawyer, everyone here knows, that they never reveal the true story of what and where the company messed up.
I want to just find out that, if I transfer to a new company with 14 months left on that 6 year limit, do I have enough time to transfer H1, file brand new Perm, file a brand new I 140 , get approved, and get three year extention instead of on year? a small window for timing here. Should I stick with the same company?
Any input is appreciated.
thanks.....
Yes. You definitely have time to do all that. PERM should take max 4 months total time, I-140 via premium processing will not take more than 2 weeks. So, you need not worry about the timeline at all.
If you want to move to a new employer go for it.
I want to just find out that, if I transfer to a new company with 14 months left on that 6 year limit, do I have enough time to transfer H1, file brand new Perm, file a brand new I 140 , get approved, and get three year extention instead of on year? a small window for timing here. Should I stick with the same company?
Any input is appreciated.
thanks.....
Yes. You definitely have time to do all that. PERM should take max 4 months total time, I-140 via premium processing will not take more than 2 weeks. So, you need not worry about the timeline at all.
If you want to move to a new employer go for it.
forgerator
11-11 11:49 AM
Thank you for the post. It is really helpful. May I know if the new job should be >=50% different from the current job (EB3) offer? Or it doesn�t matter because of the MS requirement?
Thank you
Project_A
It should be greater than 50% different if you wish to use the previous position's experience.
Here is how it happened in my case
Company 1 - 2yrs exp
Company 2 position 1 - 3 yrs exp
Company 2 position 2 - 0.5 yrs exp (I was able to only reclaim the 2yrs exp gained at company 1 but that along with my existing MS degree was enough for filing for EB2. In company 2 both position 1 and position 2 are similar so I could not use those 3 yrs for my EB2).
Thank you
Project_A
It should be greater than 50% different if you wish to use the previous position's experience.
Here is how it happened in my case
Company 1 - 2yrs exp
Company 2 position 1 - 3 yrs exp
Company 2 position 2 - 0.5 yrs exp (I was able to only reclaim the 2yrs exp gained at company 1 but that along with my existing MS degree was enough for filing for EB2. In company 2 both position 1 and position 2 are similar so I could not use those 3 yrs for my EB2).
more...
veni001
11-08 04:54 PM
I am in a similar situation where I am going to start my EB2 , however the internal job requirements for my position demand more than what the EB2 requirements are. They are as following:
Bachelors plus 6-8 yrs experience
or alternatively
Masters plus 4-6 yrs experience.
I do have Masters and my overall experience is 5.5 yrs but out of that 4.5 yrs were with the current employer so those won't be counted. How will I become eligible for EB2? Will the lawyer downgrade the requirement to Masters + 1 yr experience or will he keep requirement to say Masters + 4yr ? I guess I'm confused how this will work. :o
How many similar positions are in the company? is this the current position you are in, if yes you can not use experience with your employer even in future for this position.
In either case your best bet would be a different EB2 qualified position with same employer or New employer.:o
Bachelors plus 6-8 yrs experience
or alternatively
Masters plus 4-6 yrs experience.
I do have Masters and my overall experience is 5.5 yrs but out of that 4.5 yrs were with the current employer so those won't be counted. How will I become eligible for EB2? Will the lawyer downgrade the requirement to Masters + 1 yr experience or will he keep requirement to say Masters + 4yr ? I guess I'm confused how this will work. :o
How many similar positions are in the company? is this the current position you are in, if yes you can not use experience with your employer even in future for this position.
In either case your best bet would be a different EB2 qualified position with same employer or New employer.:o
2010 Selena Gomez showed adult
Anders �stberg
June 16th, 2005, 09:29 AM
These look fine on my editing PC but are too dark on my work PC...
...how's it look where you're at? :)
Also, the second picture is uncropped from the camera, I kind of like the frame
the background creates, but do you think it should be cropped tighter?
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/647/thumbs/JH5Q9175_Skata.jpg (http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showphoto.php/photo/25912/cat/647) http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/647/thumbs/JH5Q9169_Skata.jpg (http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showphoto.php/photo/25919/cat/647)
...how's it look where you're at? :)
Also, the second picture is uncropped from the camera, I kind of like the frame
the background creates, but do you think it should be cropped tighter?
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/647/thumbs/JH5Q9175_Skata.jpg (http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showphoto.php/photo/25912/cat/647) http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/647/thumbs/JH5Q9169_Skata.jpg (http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showphoto.php/photo/25919/cat/647)
more...
eb3retro
09-10 08:45 AM
^^^^^ bump..
can you show me a single post in iv that states that they have travelled after applying for ap, and come back with an ap. May be i missed it.
can you show me a single post in iv that states that they have travelled after applying for ap, and come back with an ap. May be i missed it.
hair Selena attended the premiere
kak1978
10-24 10:39 AM
My mother-in-law had a two way ticket but she was not carrying the e-ticket paper for return ticket, and for that they made her wait 2 hours to verify with the airline that she had a return ticket. So it is VERY Important to have a return ticket, if the visa status is B2 visitor.
Someone gave me a red dot for this post. Why?? Now folks think twice before trying to help someone on this forum, you might get a negative reputation.
Someone gave me a red dot for this post. Why?? Now folks think twice before trying to help someone on this forum, you might get a negative reputation.
more...
AB1275
12-12 01:04 PM
What was the REF about?
As a backup you can file new EB3 PERM
I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial Statements which my company does not have.
As a backup you can file new EB3 PERM
I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial Statements which my company does not have.
hot Selena Gomez Sweet Nail Art
little_willy
11-25 12:18 AM
I would suggest just sending the G-28 forms with the new attorney information. Once this is submitted, call USCIS customer service a week or two later to confirm that the correct attorney information is on file. Later, if you wish, you can send the AC21 documentation. As always, any documents to USCIS should be sent by certified mail or something similar to show the proof if you need it later.
As far as I know G-28 won't trigger an RFE but don't know about AC-21 documents. If you search the forums, you will find that almost always the AC-21 papers don't reach your file.
As far as I know G-28 won't trigger an RFE but don't know about AC-21 documents. If you search the forums, you will find that almost always the AC-21 papers don't reach your file.
more...
house selena gomez 2011
chanduv23
12-24 09:13 AM
Congratulations to IV and its great leaders.
Congratulations to all the members for holding this fortress.
Congratulations to all the selfless volunteers who have dedicated time, skill, effort and money on IV.
We must also congratulate Anti immgrants, Dormant members, Freeloaders, people with no faith in hard/good work because you help in making the organization stronger day by day.
Congratulations to all the members for holding this fortress.
Congratulations to all the selfless volunteers who have dedicated time, skill, effort and money on IV.
We must also congratulate Anti immgrants, Dormant members, Freeloaders, people with no faith in hard/good work because you help in making the organization stronger day by day.
tattoo Selena Gomez. Katy Perry.
mjdup
02-12 12:42 PM
This is a start and a good one....:) Bravo for being honest and stepping in..
more...
pictures selena gomez e justin bieber
immi_2006
10-23 12:23 PM
If you are worrying about your GC costs then file it on your own. Its very easy. I filed 485 on my own along with EAD and AP. I got my receipt numbers, EAD, FP. I guess 140 needs to be filed my employer with help of Attorney. Or you can file with help of your employer.(i am not sure on this)
dresses italian. selena gomez.
GCneeded
03-14 04:07 PM
To nat23,
I sent you a PM.
I sent you a PM.
more...
makeup Selena Gomez#39;s long, side
AB1275
12-12 01:04 PM
What was the REF about?
As a backup you can file new EB3 PERM
I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial Statements which my company does not have.
As a backup you can file new EB3 PERM
I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial Statements which my company does not have.
girlfriend selena gomez hairstyles 2011. Selena Gomez Hairstyles

Lasantha
07-17 04:41 PM
Screw Murthy !!! I have never seen him picking up any good news.
Kumar, you better get ready face two law suites from Sheila Murthy. First for misrepresentig her as a Man and second for sexual harrasment. You are in big trouble boy!!!
Kumar, you better get ready face two law suites from Sheila Murthy. First for misrepresentig her as a Man and second for sexual harrasment. You are in big trouble boy!!!
hairstyles selena gomez cute pics 2011. Selena Gomez | Find the Latest
senk1s
10-04 05:31 PM
or is it the same question you wanted an answer to?
optimist578
03-18 01:05 PM
Most of the pro-immigrant bills donot seem to have cosponsors, whereas, the anti-immigrant/security-enhancing/american-jobs-protecting bills have a lot of support.
A small list of bills I found somewhat relevant to our issues...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
H.R.133 : To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to deny citizenship at birth to children born in the United States of parents who are not citizens or permanent resident aliens.
Sponsor: Rep Gallegly, Elton [CA-24] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (5)
H.R.938 : To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to make changes related to family-sponsored immigrants and to reduce the number of such immigrants.
Sponsor: Rep Gingrey, Phil [GA-11] (introduced 2/8/2007) Cosponsors (17)
H.R.19 : To require employers to conduct employment eligibility verification.
Sponsor: Rep Calvert, Ken [CA-44] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (24)
H.R.132 : To impose a criminal penalty on an alien who fails voluntarily to depart the United States after securing permission to do so, or who unlawfully returns to the United States after voluntarily departing.
Sponsor: Rep Gallegly, Elton [CA-24] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (2)
H.R.98 : To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to enforce restrictions on employment in the United States of unauthorized aliens through the use of improved Social Security cards and an Employment Eligibility Database, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Dreier, David [CA-26] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (24)
H.R.842 : To provide for enhanced Federal, State, and local assistance in the enforcement of the immigration laws, to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act, to authorize appropriations to carry out the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Norwood, Charles W. [GA-10] (introduced 2/6/2007) Cosponsors (None)
H.R.131 : To impose a mandatory minimum sentence on a deportable alien who fails to depart or fails to attend a removal proceeding.
Sponsor: Rep Gallegly, Elton [CA-24] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (1)
A small list of bills I found somewhat relevant to our issues...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
H.R.133 : To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to deny citizenship at birth to children born in the United States of parents who are not citizens or permanent resident aliens.
Sponsor: Rep Gallegly, Elton [CA-24] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (5)
H.R.938 : To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to make changes related to family-sponsored immigrants and to reduce the number of such immigrants.
Sponsor: Rep Gingrey, Phil [GA-11] (introduced 2/8/2007) Cosponsors (17)
H.R.19 : To require employers to conduct employment eligibility verification.
Sponsor: Rep Calvert, Ken [CA-44] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (24)
H.R.132 : To impose a criminal penalty on an alien who fails voluntarily to depart the United States after securing permission to do so, or who unlawfully returns to the United States after voluntarily departing.
Sponsor: Rep Gallegly, Elton [CA-24] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (2)
H.R.98 : To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to enforce restrictions on employment in the United States of unauthorized aliens through the use of improved Social Security cards and an Employment Eligibility Database, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Dreier, David [CA-26] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (24)
H.R.842 : To provide for enhanced Federal, State, and local assistance in the enforcement of the immigration laws, to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act, to authorize appropriations to carry out the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Norwood, Charles W. [GA-10] (introduced 2/6/2007) Cosponsors (None)
H.R.131 : To impose a mandatory minimum sentence on a deportable alien who fails to depart or fails to attend a removal proceeding.
Sponsor: Rep Gallegly, Elton [CA-24] (introduced 1/4/2007) Cosponsors (1)
green_card_curious
03-08 01:04 PM
Thanks Hopefulgc. What is AFAIK?
No comments:
Post a Comment