Wednesday, June 18, 2008

RUFFA GUTIERREZ is the New BELO Medical Clinic Endorser

Ruffa Gutierrez was presented yesterday as the newest addition to the Belo Medical Clinic’s honor roll of celebrity endorsers.

Ruffa’s contract with the Calayan' has expired last March 30. It is said that Dr. Manny and Pie Calayan (owner of the Calayan Surgicenter) wanted at the last minute to retain Ruffa as endorser by offering her an alleged staggering P10-M but Ruffa politely said no.

"There’s no bad blood between me and the Calayan. Nagpaalam ng mahusay ang mom ko. Besides, I’ve always been a Belo patient," said Ruffa, with Dr. Vicki nodding in agreement, giving her "prodigal daughter" a welcoming smile. "I just found my way back home.

The Belo Clinic has branches all over so it’s convenient for me. Besides, the clinic is going global and that’s also exactly the direction I am going."

Anytime now, you will see the huge Belo billboards all over the metropolis, showing Ruffa saying,
"...I’m back with the best!"

No comments:

Post a Comment